• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team StormRed is looking for members!

Years
  • Hey Pokecommunity,
    So I've been trying to make a water-based FireRed hack for a while now and I have just had an idea to start afresh. The idea is that the region is going to be completely new one where you were a tourist that was travelling to Johto from Unova that crashed and washed ashore a foreign island. This island is going to be called Sau and may/may not have Fakemon depending on any spriters that are interested in joining the team. The place will have no gyms, however an evil cult that is trying to awaken a dormant volcano in the region.

The aim of the game is to, of course, catch 'em all and to stop this evil cult from awakening the volcano, The region will have six main areas, a rainy/flooded area where you start off the game, a snowy area (where the volcano is), two forest areas and two others that I need creative help with.

The features of this game will include:
    Spoiler:

The team would need to consist of:
    Spoiler:

Any support/constructive criticism is much appreciated and I will try to remain more active in this community throughout the coming months.

Last edited:
    Back