• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Lunae

Years
  • Thousands of years ago, our land was cloaked in never ending darkness, brought on by the Nightmare. Nightmare destroyed all that dare stand in his way to glory, slaying constant heroes sent by the people of our region. Upon reaching the city of Elysium, Nightmare found himself stopped by the Guardian. Guardian found herself fighting against all of the dark forces, keeping her citizens of Elysium safe. As the years wore on, Nightmare was eventually forced out of Lunae by Guardian.
    We have been safe from the Nightmare for thousands of years now, thanks to our Guardian. But now, no one can find her. The Darkness is approaching, now, sensing the absence of Guardian.
    Nobody can stop him.

...We are doomed.

So, this is a concept for a game known as Pokemon Lunae. This game takes place in a darker reality than what is normally seen in Pokemon. The region it takes place in is a former "Safe Haven," called Nirvana, with a capital city known as Elysium. Elysium is protected by a mysterious Pokemon who has became known as the Guardian, who fights off the Pokemon known as the Nightmare. And no, I'm probably not going to go with the obvious choices of Cresselia and Darkrai. Probably.

Do I plan on making Pokemon Lunae? Yeah! In fact, I'm already getting started. But currently, I'm looking for some help. What kind of help? People to code certain things (I'm not really the best at Scripts in RPG Maker XP, or adding effects), Spriters, and basically anyone who wants to help with anything they can. However helps will be credited and in case you want to remain anonymous for any reason, I'll just put how many every anonymous people helped with certain parts in the credits. The story is already laid out, and I already have ideas for how the characters will look. More information below.

Hero/Heroine
    Our Hero and Heroine are exactly like most Pokemon games. Their roles are interchangeable, and if you pick the male, the female will be your rival, and vice versa. There are no
    Spoiler:

Sagittarius
    Spoiler:

So if you would like to help out on this, message me here or comment on this thread. To get my contact information and the files you need for it, ask for my skype. Thanks guys!

Back