• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~τhe [S] e x y → kimberly ← fanCLUB~♥

Sonido

阿散井 恋次
Years
  • Anime Boston looks really good this year, I hear the merchandise has been doubled just because of the expected crowds. I hope you get there in time, Kimberly, you get some really cool stuff over there.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • Really? I hope I get there too ^^

I'm addicted to this J-pop song called Candy Pop by Heartsdale feat. SOUL'd OUT now. It's so amazing :D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Really? I hope I get there too ^^

I'm addicted to this J-pop song called Candy Pop by Heartsdale feat. SOUL'd OUT now. It's so amazing :D
    Yay! I loved that song. Heartsdales are so great! I got most of all their music. If you get a chance checkout "Body Rock", "Thru With You", "Angel Eyes", and others...THOSE ARE GREAT! I really love them. I wish they were still together though. I talked about them in my blog. It is under Japanese Music. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hmm, I wonder she is probably busy with teaching and stuff. I hope she is alright.

Years
  • Yeah, my computer does that too sometimes. PC won't work for me, but then I ask my friends and they said it wasn't. 0.0

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow that was strange. I wonder why it did that? Well anyway, I am glad you are back. ^^

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • Sonido said:
    OMG Kimmy is back. I can finally realax~
    AWWWWWWW <3

Mario the World Champion said:
    Nah, PC was always up. Maybe your computer doesn't want you to come to PC.
    Then I hate my computer xD

Midori Chi said:
    Yeah, my computer does that too sometimes. PC won't work for me, but then I ask my friends and they said it wasn't. 0.0
    O rly? I got the proxy idea from Rey. He said that's how he sometimes gets to PC.

Setsuko said:
    Wow that was strange. I wonder why it did that? Well anyway, I am glad you are back. ^^
    Thanks Lucy <3 It's great to be back!

Back