• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

§ Golden like the sun- the fanclub for sweet Kotomi!§

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
Years
  • Alright with that settled let's focus on another topic.

Weekly I'll post something called the "Fanclub member of the month". It's where you have to vote for only one member and only one and explain why you chose em.
    Here's how the voting post should look like Haruhi and everyone.

Reason to vote:
    * Respect to other members
    *Postive attitude
    *Have been responsible
    * others ________

(select only one when voting)

Members name: ______

Reason why I voted for you:

Sign: _____

Gift for you: (optional)
    (if you decide to choose this the reward may be a picture or something)

okay that's how it should look like.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • Awsome. 2 pages!!! So I made chocolate brownies with chocolate frosty on top, you guys want some? ^_^

haiy! That means yes in Japanese, and this group was only like made the day before.

ohhh sure. sounds delicious! :pink_nod: Hey, you wanna know how to say brown in Japanese too?.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • So, what are we discussing about?
    anyway I have a a new subject to announce
    Ready to hear my idea you guys?.

Lyra.

Usagi Small Lady Serenity
    Years
  • Yeah, bring it. [/istotallyreadytohearannouncement]

So what is it?

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • Yeah, bring it. [/istotallyreadytohearannouncement]

So what is it?

Okay then here's my announcement:

Every month every member takes a turn doing something called "[/b] Your in charge 24/7[/b]" They can tell the members here to do whatever they want. But the PC rules still apply and it can be only done here.

Haruhi and I will switch off picking whose in charge for that time. Remember, if you go tooo far Haruhi and I can no longer choose you to be in charge at all.

And Haruhi and I'll discuss this in via PM just so no one can eavesdrop on our convo.

And after 2 months. well pick whose the best person being in charge and after that the winner is listed and they can rank up in being in the "Fanclub vice leader rank"

If you do get added in that rank you will be informed of the groups upcoming announcment and can create new idea for the group anytime.

Lyra.

Years

• Okay then here's my announcement:

Every month every member takes a turn doing something called "[/b] Your in charge 24/7[/b]" They can tell the members here to do whatever they want. But the PC rules still apply and it can be only done here.

Haruhi and I will switch off picking whose in charge for that time. Remember, if you go tooo far Haruhi and I can no longer choose you to be in charge at all.

And Haruhi and I'll discuss this in via PM just so no one can eavesdrop on our convo.

And after 2 months. well pick whose the best person being in charge and after that the winner is listed and they can rank up in being in the "Fanclub vice leader rank"

If you do get added in that rank you will be informed of the groups upcoming announcment and can create new idea for the group anytime.

That sounds like a goodawesomebrilliant plan to me!

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • Yup Haruhi. Hm, wanna start deciding to pick out a member here?. how about we give them trivia questions like we describe this member's trait and such and they have to guess who'd it may be and if they guess it right they'll be the next one in charge?.

Lyra.

Years
  • Time To Party!!!
    Okey dokey, party animals, here's what you're been waiting for! lol

List of games:
    Countdown from 1000
    A Small RP (we'll discuss this later)
    "YOU'RE INCHARGE, 24/7"
    More to come

List of food and drinks:
    I don't know the food items yet, but when Momo posts the list, I'll edit this post

Time of Party:
    We apparently don't know that either. xD

Well, that's the party plans. Have fun!

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • Good work on the list Haruhi. I think the background of the list could look more colorful and such.

Well okay here's the list of foods everybody. Haruhi please add this to the list in the food area.

Food list!

Frosted popcorn (vanilla frosting on plain/buttered

Momo's punch of wonder ( orange juice, hint of honey, a dash of cherry, scrambled banana's and a spoonful of melon flavor.)

Haruhi's happiness (apple juice, ice, frozen orange juice, and a hint of lemon).

well thats it for now
    other than the bowl of random candy.

thanksgiving speciality!!

Moon cake
    Moon punch
    Moon candy

Back