• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Talk] Need Help Creating Title Art

checkersys101

CheckerSYS
Years
  • This is my first post to this website, so I hope I'm putting this in the right place.

I've been working on a ROM hack for a couple of years and want to make title art for it. Getting it in the game isn't a problem for me (yet).

What I need help doing is using Photoshop to create a logo like the Japanese HeartGold and SoulSilver ones.
    (I'd post an image of them for reference, but apparently I'm not allowed to. Please Google Image search it if you can't remember or don't know what it looks like.)

I don't want it to be in Japanese, and I don't want it to have the little icons on the sides; I just want it to have the same fancy, metal-plaque looking design, using the Sun & Moon font to say "Pokemon" where the Japanese text is. (I already have the fonts available to me.) Below that, in the area off to the right where the version is located in Japanese, I'd like to put the version in the classic "Version" font with the curve that we are so used to with most English Pokemon game titles.

I'm not requesting someone do it for me, I'm just asking if someone can help me accomplish it or lead me to instructions to help me do so.
    Also, if someone can help me make a HGSS-style strawberry icon for the title, that would be cool, but it's not important.

Back