• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Talk] My first fakemon :''''v

Years
I will create a Pokémon fan-game in RPG maker but first, i will create some fakemon, this is the first, what do you think about it? :'v
I think someone of you can help in this project c:

Attachments

• 03.PNG
    03.PNG
    4.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
The perspective feels off for a Pokemon; the top half of it looks quite two-dimensional; and wouldn't it be looking at the enemy in a battle, instead of off to the side? Otherwise, it looks pretty nice, but the wings look a bit odd.

Years
The perspective depends on the way the sprites will be displayed in the battle screen. If the Pokémon will be facing each other in a 2d perspective, then it's OK.
You have decent talent to draw. You could improve the arm and the wing's gray parts, though, cause they look thicker at some parts and thinner at other parts.

SkySilvally

♡ Worry's only wasted time ♡
Years
Mmm. Is this better? (it's a pre-evolution, don't scare if it don't have wings) c:
The top half of this one looks GREAT, the shading is wonderful~ But why is the green webbing so flat and not shaded whatsoever? It kind of sticks out haha, maybe add some shading there and it will be perfect~

immacksg

follow @immacksg on twitter for some rad cartoon a
Years
The sprite itself looks pretty good, but to me the design doesn't seem fitting for a Pokemon. It's hard to explain why, but something about it just feels very off.

Back