• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

People and their good luck. My sister found a Draik Egg and sold it so now she has like.. 8mil. I'm not complainin', since I had my chance to get 8mil but I decided to hatch it. I love my Draik and her dimwitted-ness. <3

She was the one that gave me the Christmas Paint Brush tho, to repay for the neopoints I have her earlier, haha!

Four hours? For me the wheel only takes two hours to spin. :o

Well, maybe you'll wake up a little bit after eating? ... or just feel more tired. xD

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

BTW I'm on the school's computer~
/So sad its faster than my own internet.

People and their good luck. My sister found a Draik Egg and sold it so now she has like.. 8mil. I'm not complainin', since I had my chance to get 8mil but I decided to hatch it. I love my Draik and her dimwitted-ness. <3

She was the one that gave me the Christmas Paint Brush tho, to repay for the neopoints I have her earlier, haha!

Four hours? For me the wheel only takes two hours to spin. :o

Well, maybe you'll wake up a little bit after eating? ... or just feel more tired. xD

Well...yeah. xD I don't remember what I did during those four hours; I "read" (notice the quotation marks) and it was the perfect tiem to finish an essay. :B

I found a Pirate Flotsam Morphing Potion in the shore~ Not sure what to do with it yet~ Its worth 6.5 mil! :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Haha. xD

I have a feeling that unless they tone down the maps, eventually things on the shore are going to get cheaper, so if you're gonna sell it do it soon! And then donate to my Royal Paint Brush fund /brick'd

/just found a coin on the shore today. That's okay though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Her account is northerndestiny. :3 I'm sure she won't mind a hello from you!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Pffffft Sinnoh RP over at LJ but Idk who to reserve. /thinking between Lloyd, Wendy, and Sayaka (Sayaka I'm not entirely confident with, Lloyd I should probably pick ToS back up again or read the manga though I think I still have his voice, and Wendy...Idk maybe I'll play her because FT DUB)

I have off today, and what do I do? RP and Neopets. /should be working on a draft and organizing stuff

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If I wasn't worried that I wouldn't be able to stick around for too long, I would attempt LJ roleplaying again. However, for the time being I'll just stick with my very slow one-on-one roleplay on Gaia (slow because the person hasn't replied yet due irl reasons, which I can agree with).

I should be studying for my final. Probably will do so after I get something to eat; can't focus on an empty stomach!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

The RP hasn't started yet either (which is kind of nice), so it'd give me a chance to meet people and the like (never mind that some people I already know are apping there...).

Pfffft, now it's down to Lloyd or Wendy because I can totally just copy-paste a bunch of stuff from their previous apps. But Idk which one I'm better at...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I usually app Colette at new places because she's the character I seem to be most confident with. Though I would love to app Kharlan!Mithos in a place sometime. It's hard to find a place that would accept pre-game characters though which is why Tales of Symphonia needs a prequel.

Speaking of ToS though, I should finish this drawing I started on last week. Just needs some tweaking, for the eyes to be drawn, and then it'll be finished.

The roleplays are different at LJs, but they're fun if you're dedicated. n____n

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hmm... tempting. Oh so tempting. Still though, idk if I would be able to dedicate myself to a Livejournal roleplay right now.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

...You know what, I'm just gonna go with Cait Shelter!Wendy because it makes things even easier for me. In other words, make new account.

I should really be working on that essay. Oh well XD;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My creativity is currently out the window. I don't know where it is. :(

/should go and find something to eat.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Today, I've eaten two tacos, some nachos, a bowl of pasta in tomato sauce, a... muffin. Well, not exactly muffin, more like a breakfast bread. That English doesn't have a word for. ...some French toast, and a big chokladboll. Damn you English, at least try to have a word for what I eat.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I should, shouldn't I. xD; I'm probably going to go and make myself a sandwich. Was considering taking a small nap, but my sister decided to steal my bed and do that before I could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back