• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Graphic✓] NSE Problem

Ace Trainer Slash

If you give me about two hours, I can make scripts
Years
  • Hello

I had just downloaded NSE, from Pokecommunity of course, I attempted to open a ROM in NSE, but it never opened, any ideas to what I have done wrong? :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2023
    Hello

I had just downloaded NSE, from Pokecommunity of course, I attempted to open a ROM in NSE, but it never opened, any ideas to what I have done wrong? :)

Hey there!

Could you please provide us with some more details, perhaps a screenshot of what you are seeing so we can help you better? If all else fails try the version from HackRomTools, in case the download you got was broken.

Ace Trainer Slash

Years
  • Hey there!

Could you please provide us with some more details, perhaps a screenshot of what you are seeing so we can help you better? If all else fails try the version from HackRomTools, in case the download you got was broken.

Ok, so, nothing really happens, I attempt to open a ROM, and nothing happens, and is still on the 'Load ROM screen. Here is a picture.

Attachments

• NSE error.PNG
      NSE error.PNG
      19.4 KB · Views: 7
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2023
    I downloaded the HackRomTools version, and is working as expected, thankyou for the advice. :D

No problem! Glad to help!

If your problem is solved would you be so kind as to edit your first post and switch the category to [?] Graphics to close it? It helps people with the same problem find solutions that work.

Last edited:

Ace Trainer Slash

Years
  • No problem! Glad to help!

If your problem is solved would you be so kind as to edit your first post and switch the category to [?] Graphics to close it? It helps people with the same problem find solutions that work.

Sure :)

Back