• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Elemental Islands

Do you like my Fan Fic?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    hmm great ideas.. i really like the lonely cubone, but horsea sounds good tooo uugh!
    Oh yeah, and if a gym leader can be 6, im sure a trainer can be 8, hmm?
    How about it being run by a testy little girl, like six years old? LOL. That would be completely contrary from what you'd expect.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure gym leaders cannot be younger then ten either... Eon, you evil hypocrite! *sporks*

Well, now that I've insulted someone, I do feel the need to ask whether or not I should throw in a character of my own. It seems like everyone else is doing it... at this rate, we may as well call this thing "Pokemon- Elemental Islands: written by Maddy and her entourage". Technically, we aren't writing it, but...

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I dont care if you take some of the credit.. lol cause you did help me write it
    i had an idea, well, it's pretty dumb and just gives me an excuse to have more time to write, but each chapter we take turns?
    that way its easier for me (lol) and you guys get more credit

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
  • OOOOoooOOOoooo!!! I wanna do that! What does everyone else think?

(... Do I have permission to write chapters even though I haven't quite been here the whole time?)

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • Umm.... we may as well throw the gate open. I came here as a reviewer, and now I'm asked to ghostwrite? *sweatdrops*

We probably shouldn't do that, Maddy, as you are the originator, and because I'm fairly sure there's a rule against this somewhere. Also, not all of us would like the way the others are portraying the characters, and to top it all off I would probably twist the plot in ways that are really hard to understand, and attempt to add some sort of angst or phobia to Maddy so she comes off as a more believable character- possibly making her some sort of a pervaphobe, like my own female main character. She hides the fact that she's scared of most guys be lashing out savagely, but it is a phobia nonetheless... bu that wouldn't work well here. Give me more of a character to work with, though, and maybe I'll agree. My final problem with the idea is that all of us are at different levels when it comes to writing, and that would make all of the chapters written by those of us with less talent look really crappy compared to the ones written by the uber-writers of the gang. If we really want to get involved, why doesn't each of us come up with the history of a character, in detail, then send it to Maddy? That way, we can be sure that we're involved, and we don't risk writing conflicts. We should probably make the history flexible enough to be written in a style that isn't quite our own without too much conflict, but otherwise it's a no-holds-barred thing. I would enjoy doing that, anyway...

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • Im kinda shying away from the idea, as we dont really want this turning into a really powerplayed RP, as thats what an RP is for ^_^;

DragonQueenRachel

Soul of Trinity, Dragon Queen
    Years
  • Hey DragonRyder, mind putting my carachter in from the rp? I don't mind, as long as I don't see any, abuse of my trust.

Same team, same description, same everything, including a lack of tolerance for annoyingly hyper people.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • *stares at people wanting to be included*

STOP THE PRESSES! EXTRA! EXTRA! MADDY HARASSED TO PLACE EXTRA CHARACTERS IN THE STORY FOR NO PARTICULAR REASON! ROLEPLAYS RENDERED INNOCUOUS! EXTRA!

Sheesh, people! Do we really need Maddy to write in a character for everyone who posts? The cast has been pretty well established, so we have no need for more recurring characters- the only appearances our characters would get would probably be cameos, unless Maddy is forming a gang or something...

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2021
    Who cares about her choice? Whether we agree or not, it's her fic. *shrugs*

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    lol Im back guys!
    Sorry, i know its a bit of a bad idea...
    i was just tired lol.. i have too many excuses!

Im not trying to make a gang, although we do have our main charachters
    and i want everyone who wants to be included, can be included, but ill write...
    school is almost finished and all assesments are almost done
    so i can get to more writing
    not to mention my long list awaiting me at my Tcard shop... :)
    and can we stop fighting?!
    i agree this is turning into a RP if we do exchange chapters... so ill just write and we can exchange ideas
    I really want my elemental islands to be a sucess (whether it be a fanfic, rp, or if someone decides to make a hack ^_^) and, yeah
    so no applications for the moment! okay? later
    plus, can we have a "vote" for charachters we like, and dont like, and who we can ditch or not
    (except maddy and Kai, as they are the main charachters)

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • Ah, yes... by the way, Pikachu_Charizard, what was that about "I can't believe I'm saying this, but Art_Critic_Cubone is right"? I'm always right unless I'm wrong, foolish mortal!

Anyway... this whole thing has gone a little too far. I'm a bit shocked that everyone here except Fullmetal seems to think I have something wrong with me- I do not. I'm simply a very demanding person when it comes to writing, whether it be my own or others. I wish people would really be harder on me, come to think of it. It would make editing SO much easier.

Now, back to Maddy's idea... (by the way, when I made the comment about forming a gang I was referring to the character Maddy, not you, m'dear.) Including characters from every reviewer is obviously going to be over the top, so we do need to vote- and if this is going to be a team "Let's join up with Maddy and help her write" type thing, we should definitely move all responses that are not 'good job Maddy' or 'you really could've done better'... to the PM system. Putting them out in plain sight is bad. Very bad. It gives the whole plot away. Could we at least put them in spoiler tags?

Anyway... I have a better idea if we all really need to get involved. It came to me when Maddy said something about a hack. Why don't we just all write a single fanfiction series set in Maddy's elemental islands universe, then have them all converge? We could give Maddy credit as initiator, get the fun of creating new stories, and work together... fun! Additionally, one of us could create a website just for the fic... I always wanted to create a website anyway, so I'd be glad to get one up as soon as I finish my HTmL course and get a host. All those in favor, say "aye"?

Char: Aye!
    Ryou: Aye!
    Jack: Aye!
    Eddie: Aye!

Me: Will you be quiet? All of you are fanfic characters! Your votes don't count!

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years
  • Ah, yes... by the way, Pikachu_Charizard, what was that about "I can't believe I'm saying this, but Art_Critic_Cubone is right"? I'm always right unless I'm wrong, foolish mortal!

Anyway... this whole thing has gone a little too far. I'm a bit shocked that everyone here except Fullmetal seems to think I have something wrong with me- I do not. I'm simply a very demanding person when it comes to writing, whether it be my own or others. I wish people would really be harder on me, come to think of it. It would make editing SO much easier.

Now, back to Maddy's idea... (by the way, when I made the comment about forming a gang I was referring to the character Maddy, not you, m'dear.) Including characters from every reviewer is obviously going to be over the top, so we do need to vote- and if this is going to be a team "Let's join up with Maddy and help her write" type thing, we should definitely move all responses that are not 'good job Maddy' or 'you really could've done better'... to the PM system. Putting them out in plain sight is bad. Very bad. It gives the whole plot away. Could we at least put them in spoiler tags?

Anyway... I have a better idea if we all really need to get involved. It came to me when Maddy said something about a hack. Why don't we just all write a single fanfiction series set in Maddy's elemental islands universe, then have them all converge? We could give Maddy credit as initiator, get the fun of creating new stories, and work together... fun! Additionally, one of us could create a website just for the fic... I always wanted to create a website anyway, so I'd be glad to get one up as soon as I finish my HTmL course and get a host. All those in favor, say "aye"?

Char: Aye!
    Ryou: Aye!
    Jack: Aye!
    Eddie: Aye!

Sounds like a good idea. :3 But I seriously can't be bothered writing a fanfic. When I do, I usually get mauled by plot bunnies and have to stuff it all into a dark closet.

::muffled sounds from nearby closet as fanfiction characters desperately try to fend off plot bunnies::

.... ^^" So yeah. It's a good idea, but some people are not skilled writers or just don't have time to update enough, or just can't be bothered writing a fanfic. So feh. I say we take a vote.

I say nay! NEEEIIGGGH~ <3 Only because it's impractical. -hug- You're still a good author and I still don't think you have anything wrong with you. T_T

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • Anyway... this whole thing has gone a little too far. I'm a bit shocked that everyone here except Fullmetal seems to think I have something wrong with me- I do not. I'm simply a very demanding person when it comes to writing, whether it be my own or others. I wish people would really be harder on me, come to think of it. It would make editing SO much easier.

Actually, Ive been more indifferent to your opinions rather than in denial of them, but thats beside the point

As for the fic-page, I'd say aye, but Im not paying for a domain name! ^_^ but I do know some HTML, if we happen to get one...

Back