• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
Years
  • Hey hey pics evrywere:11: I am workin on a great pic of Misty at halloween i'll post it on Oct 31 i almost 4got it was Halloween since most people dont celbrate it here:11:
    GangOfSoldiers.jpg

(The abov pic is a graphic one)

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Cool, can't wait to see it A one, and I don't know about u guys, but I'm really excited for Halloween. Also i will try to find a Halloween picture so I can post it 2.:os:

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
  • Misty:You're Despicable Psyduck:Psy

I never really understood why Misty hated Psyduck so much but never really bothered of getting rid of him like maybe sending him to one of those places where excess Pokemon are deposited. I miss Psyduck. She hated him but I loved Psyduck.:psy copy: *Soft piano music*...*Rebellious heretic metal*

Last edited:

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Meh, stupid Pokemon are just Misty's luck. Togepi is cute and useless for a LOOOONG while, then it finally evolves and is released. =P
    Psyduck is .. just plain useless, but Misty kind of likes it.
    The other Pokemon are good, but Seaking is never a good Pokemon for Misty.

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
  • Yeh all waste pokemons Misty gets the writers dont think proprely b4 deciding :11: Dont kno why they had 2 giv Mudkip 2 Brock:confused: :11:
    Well here is the B-day pic i was preparin 4 me:11:
    b-day.jpg

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Eh why not? Just do one thing, instead of it being a birthday... just draw me and Misty together. You can use those sprites in my RP ID in my sig as reference of how I look.

=P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back