• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] looking for marshadow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jun 4, 2018
im looking for a marwshadow, i dont care about IV's, i just would like to have one, i dont have many valulable pokemon, the most valulable being a rockruff with the abilty own tempo, and most of the ultra sun legendaries, excluding reshram, terrakion, and mespirit. i gguess i should also i still have an unused xerneas/ yveltal code

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 15, 2022
im looking for a marwshadow, i dont care about IV's, i just would like to have one, i dont have many valulable pokemon, the most valulable being a rockruff with the abilty own tempo, and most of the ultra sun legendaries, excluding reshram, terrakion, and mespirit. i gguess i should also i still have an unused xerneas/ yveltal code

Hey, i?ll trade you a Marshadow for the code if you still have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back