• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Discussion] Can anyone point out what's wrong?

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2022
    Hello, so I'm having a problem creating/running an event,. I've posted some pictures of the so called events. The problem:
    So I created 2 events
    Can anyone point out what's wrong?

What the event does:
    Basically, if you stepped on the tile, the event will autorun and you'll get thrown immidietly To the next one.
    The pictures below is for the event named "BLUE1"

And here is what I did for ev004

Here's a video running the event

At first, the pbgettrainer script (where the event will approach you after popping a question mark) works but afterwards it just stops working. I can't also find the reason why the move route event for "BLUE1" doesn't work. Been doing this for almost a couple of hours, can someone point out the problem? I thanks

Last edited:

Diverscope

Pardon me
    Years
  • Try putting an "Wait for move completion" at the end of your move-command. Also, you put Switch 59 as a condition, but nowhere gets this switch triggered.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2022
    It semi works, but blue1 freezes after the command(move route) . It doesn't activate the switch BLUE FIRST battle to remove the tile event ev004.

Ev004 page 2 is triggered by the 3rd event of blue1, BTW the picture is outdated for both the last pages of the event, I tried changing it to autorun, still doesn't activate.

Last edited:
    Back