• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN IX] Hauter to Gengar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Greetings, fellow trainers!

Calling all Pokémon enthusiasts! I'm reaching out to you with a request that involves one of my most treasured companions, Haunter. We've embarked on a remarkable journey together since the very beginning of Pokémon Violet, and now, I'm eager to witness its incredible transformation into the formidable Gengar.

But here's where you come in. I'm seeking your kind assistance in trading my beloved Haunter temporarily, just long enough for it to evolve into the awe-inspiring Gengar. Once the evolution is complete, I kindly request that you trade it back to me, so I can continue our adventure as an unbeatable duo.

Thank you 🙏

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2023
    Hey! I'd also like some help evolving my Haunter if you're still free to help 😁

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back