• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Challenge] The Story Challenge

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2021
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Name:Lynn
    Game: Welp, been wanting to do this theory for a while so, Scarlet into Red into Crystal into Emerald into Platinum into Black 2 into Black (Celebi helps with this) into Y into (Switch to Viridiana Lynn's firstborn daughter) Ultra Sun into Shield
    Genre of story: Adventure with hints at romance.
    Extras: Might be a nuzlocke, leaning heavily towards that. Lynn will have a partner on the way, kind of like how ash had brock and misty plus the other people, as I said in ultra sun and Shield it will be Viridiana and she will have a partner in Shield.

Last edited:
    Years
  • okay! Cracked out my first chapter…which is a lore filled prologue as well as setting up Lynn's story.
    Spoiler: Prologue

A little must be known about this world in which our story is to take place. First of all, this world isn't like our world, where people live alongside many animals that cannot breath fire or summon giant waves, or form a sphere of will to fling at people.

No, this world has creatures that can do those things. They are called, Pokèmon. These wonderful creatures are very much a mystery, but even with this fact, many people go out and catch these beings and battle with them.

While many would view this as barbaric, akin to cock fighting or dog fights, what they don't know is the fact that Pokémon could easily kill a person and continue on with their lives if they so chose. But, Pokémon like living alongside humans, one, humans often give them shelter, food, care after battles, and socialization with other Pokémon as well as cuddles and hugs for those Pokémon who enjoy it. Two, Pokémon strive to become stronger, and will leave their usual habitat in order to find stronger foes, Trainers, those select humans who choose to battle with Pokémon, provide the best way to do so. A fact has to be brought to light for the people who know little, Pokémon are highly intelligent. They have always been intelligent.

Now, in this world, back before the invention of the pokeball and the pokedex, the humans had high respect for those few humans who the 'Legendary' and 'Mythical' Pokémon chose to be their champions. These humans gained the ability to understand a pokemon's heart. In this story it will be translated into English for the readers comfort. Often the champions found another like them and would settle and have a family. It was rare for a child of such a family not to be chosen.

One family was known as the Windus family. For the first of this family had been chosen by Tornadus. With that champion each first born child is blessed with Snow White hair. Their eyes were often the same color as the eyes of their patron Pokémon, sometimes it was instead an element of the Pokémon.

Our story begins with one such champion, Lynn Windus. Lynn Windus had, of course, th stark white hair that was passed own to each heir, her eyes were red a soft red that was the same color as Suicune, her Patron, Lynn had ivory skin and had freckles scattered across her body, she was tall and lanky. She was also 11 years old.

Lynn lived in the Paldea region, settled in the southern section of the region in a very nice home, she lived with her mother, Molly and her father, Brutus.

Her Mother was tan with brown hair and brown eyes that seemed to look like warm chocolate. Her Father, Brutus…was currently a Dragonite. He had stepped in to protect an ignorant young child who had, on a dare, pulled a Ninetails tail. An Urban myth was that if you pull a Ninetails tail they will curse you,,,so yeah, there was truth to that myth. Now, before the curse Brutus had been a tall built man, with cropped white hair and eyes that looked like flames, for Moltres was his Patron. Brutus came off as intimidating and someone's callus, but when a person got to know him, he was kind and thoughtful, and highly intelligent. Ninetales had merely changed him into what Pokémon best represented him…which also happened to be Molly's favorite Pokémon line.

Lynn grew up surrounded by Pokémon, before the family settled into the once Summer vacation house in Paldea, Lynn had free reign in whichever region her family was staying at. She had explored the caverns of Unova, ran wild in the Safari in Kanto, even met Suicune in the Johto region. That was Lynn's favorite memory. But once she had hit 10 years old, her parents decided to settle down in the Paldea region and start the process of signing Lynn up for the Naranja Academy there. Lynn had spent the last year prepping for her first year when she turned 11. That day was today.

Spoiler: Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Lynn snatched up her bag as she threw her brush into it, she quickly tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. Molly looked up to see her daughter raced down the stairs two steps at a time, nearly tripping as she did so.
    "Good morning Starlight, ready for school?" Molly asked. Lynn nodded, sitting down at the table and filling her plate happily. "Well, the papers were delivered while you slept, and a note was with them." Molly pushed over the pile of papers. Lynn shuffled through them before tucking her academy id in her pocket. She read the note.
    'Please come by the house down the way for your starter.' Lynn swallowed her mouthful of food.
    "Awesome!" She said leaping up. "Thanks for the food, Mom, I'm off!"
    "Without saying goodbye to your father?" Lynn spun around and gave the large Dragonite a hug.
    "I would never leave without saying goodbye, Daddy." She said happily, the Dragonite hugged back with a chuckle before placing a pokeball in her hand.
    "Take Sunburst with you, in case you need to contact us." Her father, Brutus said. Lynn nodded.
    "Thank you, Daddy, I'll take good care of Sun." She said, clipping the pokeball to her shoulder strap. Lynn then raced outside.

Lynn raced down the hill giggling with excitement, she paused seeing a small croc Pokémon staring at a sign silent.
    "Hello," Lynn said, "Are you lost?"
    The small orange Pokémon looked to her.

'Not really, just waitin for a Lynn. Was supposed to stay near so she can walk with Mint, Cress, and me.' She said happily.

"Where is Mint and Cress?" Lynn asked, looking around.

'Mint was in a flower patch and Cress likes ta look at the sea.' Fuecoco said.

"Well, let's go find them then." Lynn said. "Come on then." The Fuecoco followed her happily. "What's your name?" Lynn asked as they walked to her mothers flower patch.

'Orange.' The fire croc said happily. 'I am glad you can understand me. That's rare in humans.'

"I know, I'm a champion though so…" Orange gasped.

'Who is your patron?' She asked excitedly.

"Suicune." Lynn said. Orange deflated a little.

"Oh, okay." She perked up after a second. "Have you met Suicune?" Lynn nodded, smiling.

"Yes, I met Suicune when I was 5." Lynn said. "I had gotten lost in the Ilex forest, came upon a nasty lake that had been tainted. So I naturally wandered over to figure out a way to purify it. I can't remember what happened but I opened my eyes to see Suicune standing beside me gently cleaning my face. She told me I did well as her champion." Lynn had a far off look in her eyes. "Apparently I had figured out a way to purify the water. My mother's Dragonair found me. So Suicune left and I was taken back to my parents safely." Lynn smiled looking at Orange who was looking at her with stars in her eyes.

'No way.' A male voice said, slightly nasally. Lynn looked up to see a small blue duck with a pompadour fluff on its head.

"You must be Cress." She said, Cress bowed.

'At your service, my lady.' He said. Lynn smiled.

"Come on, I'm the one you three were looking for." She said. "Let's find Mint." Cress followed along as they climbed the slope to the hill, Lynn didn't mind back tracking. Mint was fast asleep basking in the sun amongst the flowers, Lynn scooped the kitten up and turned towards the road. "Alright, let's head to the house." She said, The two Pokémon who were still awake led the way as Lynn stroked the sleeping kitten as she walked quietly. She noticed Orange looked a little down. Lynn smiled slightly knowing what would help. She knew these three were the starters and she knew which one she wanted.

Nemona looked up to see Lynn coming in holding a sleeping Sprigatito, the Quaxly raced straight to the water and began cooling off while the Fuecoco raced over to grab a bite to eat. The Sprigatito work and stretched then leapt nimbly from Lynn's arms.

"Hey, Lynn!" Nemona said smiling. "How was the walk?" Lynn smiled slightly.

"Fun, I already know which one I want." Lynn said. Nemona pulled out three pokeballs.

"Alright, pick the Pokémon you want." She said Lynn selected the pokeball with a flame on it. "Hey, guys!" Nemona called out. The three Pokémon came running over. "Alright, let's do this. Lynn will return her chosen Pokémon." Lynn looked at the three, Mint looked tired, Cress was watching Orange and Orange looked sad. Lynn clicked the button and the light hit Orange, returning her to the ball. Cress gave a soft sigh at that.

'I was worried.' He said, 'Since your patron was Suicune, I thought you would choose me.' Lynn smiled.

"I get that, but I enjoyed spending time with Orange." She said, "Now, come on out Orange." Orange tackled Lynn when she came out crying happily.

'You chose me! Thank you! I was so worried you'd choose Cress?' She said, Mint yawned.

'Who's her patron? She is a champion?' Mint asked still out of it only to be caught by her ball's red light.

"I'll choose Mint." Nemona said smiling. Cress sighed at that.

'I get to go back to Director Clavell then.' He said. Nemona returned him.

"Let's head on so we can drop off Cress." She said, Lynn nodded. "Now I will teach you how to catch Pokemon if you want, or you can dive into it. However." Nemona said as they began to walk.

"My dad taught me when I was 8." Lynn said. "Thanks though." Nemona smiled at that.

"Ningún Problema." Nemona said. They reached Poco path. Lynn perked at the sight of all the Pokémon wandering around happily. Nemona gave her 15 Pokèballs and Lynn proceeded to go and catch each Pokémon on the route excitedly. Nemona watched with a grin, she tapped on her phone and made sure to send the Pokedex app to Lynn's so the info could be recorded. Nemona located her next teammate and quickly caught it, choosing to narrow her focus. When she looked up though…Lynn was gone. Nemona paled at that. "Lynn? LYNN!" She called out.

She noticed a broken fence and raced over, being careful not to fall herself. Images of Lynn lying on the bottom unconscious and mangled flooded her brain…Nemona gave a laugh of relief seeing Lynn helping a large Pokémon up. Nemona had never seen a Pokémon like it before. It looked like a weird Cyclizar, it had white and purple frills and was red, with white antennae. Lynn was feeding it a sandwich. Suddenly the Pokémon grew bright and a burst of energy came from it. Now the frills were fanned out and it stood on its hind feet.

Lynn looked at 'Koriadon' in his true form.

"Let's head back up together." Lynn said. Koriadon nodded. Both walked into the cave system.

Nemona raced down the path, panting heavily. She saw Arven up ahead.

"Arven !" She yelled. "Lynn fell and had to go into a cave system with a weird Pokémon!" Arven frowned.

"How weird?" He asked as he ran over.

"Big red malformed Ciclizar." Nemona said painting and catching her breath.

"That's Kori." He said. "What was he doing out and about?"

"He looked hurt, but Lynn gave him a sandwich." They jolted when they heard a loud howl.

"A Houndoom!" They said simultaneously.

Lynn shook holding onto Orange and Mango who were unconscious as the Houndour surrounded her. She yelped when she was scooped up by Koriadon.

"Up here!" Koriadon looked up to see Nemona and Arven. He leapt up holding onto Lynn and her Pokémon. As soon as they were up there he collapsed. Lynn quickly moved out of the way and returned her two Pokémon. She knelt beside Koriadon.

"Thank you." She said, hugging his head and kissing it. "You need to rest, you wore yourself out after earlier." She said, Koriadon gave a soft chirp before laying his head down.

"What happened?" Nemona asked, looking between Koridon and Lynn.

"Well I heard him crying out for help." Lynn said, stroking the large pokemons head. "When I went to look he was surrounded by Houndour. I slipped and Timi stopped me from breaking limbs." She said as her Rotom Phone popped up and gave a soft chirping noise. "Koriadon was able to scare away the Houndour then i fed him the sandwich and he felt a little better, when we went in the Houndour kept bothering us, then the pack leader came over and he knocked out Orange and Mango." She explained. "Then you called out and he got us up here.".Lynn watched as Arven helped heal her pokemon. She looked to Nemona. "I also caught a Diglett and a Yungoos." She said with a sheepish smile. "The Houndour kept avoiding me and when they finally didn't, there were way too many." Nemona smiled slightly.

"I'm glad you are okay, ya bleeding heart." She said. Koriadon nuzzled Lynn finally standing shakily to his feet. Arven looked from Lynn to the large pokemon before clearing his thoat. Lynn looked to him and he held out a pokeball.

"Kori likes and trusts you, here, this is his pokeball, he's injured right now, but i think he will do better in your care." Lynn hesitated before smiling and accepting the ball.

"Thanks." She said. "Do you want to walk with us to Mesagoza?" She asked Arven. Arven shook his head.

"I am good. Be safe you two." He then ran off. The girls watched him go. Nemona bit her lip before speaking slowly.

"Lynn I gotta run ahead, there are things I need to take care of for you. Is that okay?" Lynn looked to her friend and smiled.

"Yeah, that's fine, see you at Mesagoza." Nemona gave her a hug before racing off.

'I thought they would never leave.' Lynn jolted and turned to see a pink haired girl with big blue eyes. 'Mind if I travel with you? Kori here really likes ya.' Lynn eyed the girl before nodding.

"That's fine with me." She said. "I'll be catching Pokémon as I go though, exploring the area." The girl shrugged grinning.

'Fine by me, I'm Eon by the way.' She held out her hand. Lynn shook it.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Lynn…it's not everyday I meet a mythical." She said. Eon pouted.

'How'd you know?'

"You are speaking in my mind." Lynn pointed out. "It works, can pretend your my mute companion. You'll need a travel Pokémon, that's an easy grab. Let's go." She said grinning.

After getting Eon a Lechonk to carry around Lynn opened her Pokedex app to find a notification. She gasped as she was awarded items for reaching milestones. "I have to catch more!" She said. Eon followed the eager trainer smiling. Yes, traveling with her was a great idea.

As night fell, Lynn approached the Mesagoza gate with a near full party. She had Orange, Mango the Pawmi, Lime the shiny Hoppip, Strawberry the shiny Tarountula, and Papaya the Shroodle. Mango was curled up on Lynn's shoulder.

"Let's get to school for the night." Lynn said yawning. Eon nodded also in uniform. Stepping into Mesagoza Lynn was assaulted by the scent of food, as she walked she looked around to see several food vendors as well as several different restaurants, Lynn stopped to go into a shop where she could buy socks, shoes, glasses, and backpacks before continuing towards the main entrance to the school. This time what stopped her was a young girl with red and blue hair wearing a cute eevee backpack…and two helmet wearing students.

"Come on!" The female student was whining at the girl. "Join Team Star! You'll shine bright!" The girl with the two-toned hair looked down.

"S-Sorry, I'll pass." She said, The boy gave a sigh and rolled his eyes.

"We gotta a quota to fill, just join already." Lynn stepped up and stood beside the girl, her red eyes flashing angrily.

"She said no, you can't just push someone to join." She snapped, the female student stared at Lynn in shock.

"Do you know what team we are part of?" She asked. Lynn crossed her arms.

"I don't care what team you are part of, no means no." She snapped. The girl stamped her feet in frustration.

"You snotty brat!" She hissed. The boy gave another bored or tired sigh.

"Just battle her, Astra." He said. Astra perked at that and nodded, she looked at Lynn.

"You are gonna lose so hard, then we can get back to trying to get four-eyes join." She said, doing a weird thing with her hands, Lynn saw the star symbol that it made btu still didn't care. She let out Orange as the girl sent out a sShroodle.

"Time to teach these bullies a lesson." She said to Orange.

"BULLIES!" the girl shrieked. "We ain't no bullies!"

"Ember, Orange, and you called her four eyes, that is not a nice freaking thing to say, you are trying to pressure her into joining your group, you are a bully." She snapped. Orange shot a small burst of fire at the Shroodle who whimpered before scratching Orange. "Ember once again." Lynn said.

"We hate bullies! We just want her to join so that she may shine bright and not deal with bullies!" Lynn scoffed at that. "Leer!" The Shroodle yelped when it was hit with another ember, starting to wear down, it glared at Orange who shrunk back a little.

"Last Ember, then we stop." Lynn coxed Orange with. Orange nodded and threw one last ember, it hit the Shroodle, who staggered then laid down panting. "That's a win, this battle is over." Lynn said. The girl stamped her feet and glared at Lynn but didn't argue, instead her phone buzzed out and chirped, Lynn's did as well and she gained some cash from the battle.

"What's going on here?" Lynn looked to see Nemona approaching. Lynn glanced at Eon only to find a Meowth beside her, it's big blue eyes gleaming with mischievousness.

"These star people were trying to get this girl to join, so I intervened." Lynn explained. Nemona frowned at the star people before beaming at Lynn and handing her a small orb.

"Perfect timing then, here, use this with your fight with him." She nodded to the boy who paled.

"Wait, I have to take her Terastallizing on me?" He asked. Nemona looked at him.

"I mean you could battle me." She said, The boy gulped then looked at Lynn.

"Alright, let's get this over, sorry about my companion, she is new and a bit of an idiot." He said, sending out a Yungoos. Lynn looked at Orange.

"Ready to Terastallize?" Orange nodded excitedly, Lynn held up the small orb that suddenly began to absorb a glittering light before shooting it at Orange, large crystals burst out of the ground enveloping Orange before a small explosion happened, Orange stood with a large…candelabra on her head. "Ember." Lynn said Orange suddenly emitted flames before sending a larger burst of fire at the Yungoos, who fled behind its master after taking the hit. The boy sighed, taking out his phone and wiring Lynn some cash.

"Yeah, that's what I thought would happen." He said returning his Yungoos. "Come on Astra, let's get out of here, we need to talk as is." He said and the two turn and left. Lynn looked to the girl who gave a shy smile.

"Thank you." She said before running off towards the school, Nemona and Lynn watched.

"That eevee backpack." Nemona started.

"Love the fluff." Lynn finished. Nemona gasped and beamed.

"Right, I mean, where can we get one!" Nemona said excitedly. Lynn giggled.

"So was this orb the thing you needed to prep?" She asked her friend, Nemona nodded.

"Yeah, you have to take special classes to be able to use it, but I was able to convince them you didn't need the classes, I was right on the money as usual." Nemona said grinning. "Now let's get you to your dorm." She said. Lynn nodded feeling exhausted.

Lynn landed face first into her bed, allowing her team to come out and find themselves a comfortable place to sleep. Eon jumped up onto the bed, still in the form of a Meowth.

'Fun battle huh?' She asked curling up on a pillow.

"One sided with the Terra Orb." Lynn pointed out. "Those things amp up a Pokémon." Eon rolled onto her back, a paw raised in the air.

'What works, works. Look. I am traveling with you because I need your help…this region needs your help.' Lynn sat up a little looking at the cat Pokémon.

"Why me?" She asked simply. She knew a reason why.

'Cause Suicune recommended you. Your one of the champions in the region. Who better?'

"One of?" Lynn asked.

'Yeah, there is another, but they don't know it.' Eon said. 'This region will need someone like you…then I need you in Kanto, something horrible is about to happen there. It will set in motion disaster for the Pokémon species.' Ron had shifted to sit, tail curled around her paws, looking very serious. 'I need your help, but it can wait until you help Kori out.' Lynn cocked her head.

"Is that his name?" Eon shook her head.

'Naw, he hasn't chosen a name yet. Maybe you can give him one.' Lynn allowed Koriadon out of his ball. The large Pokémon stretched and laid down on the floor. Several of Lynn's Pokémon gathered around him and snuggled in. Lynn watched him.

"Toothless." She said suddenly. The large Pokémon looked at her. "What do you think of that name?" He cocked his head.

'Toothless? Why that?' He asked.

"There was a movie about a never before seen Pokémon, scary, dangerous…but when the main character found it, it was sweet and kind…and had the ability to retract its teeth. He named it toothless." Lynn explained. "So I think Toothless is a good name…that or we can go with Kori." Koriadon pondered.

'Toothless, the young welp calls me Kori and I don't really like him.' He said. Lynn beamed. Eon yawned.

'Now that that is settled, I think we should get some sleep.' Eon mewed. Lynn nodded and slipped in under the blankets, Orange and Mango curled up against Lynn. It didn't take long for her to go to sleep.

Several days had passed and with it Lynn learned the basics that a pokemon trainer needed to learn, soon it was time for the next step in their pokemon journey, that morning Lynn grabbed herself breakfast in the cafeteria as well as a container of poke food before sitting down. She let her team out as well as Toothless and divided the poke food into bowls. Pulling out several sandwich materials she allowed her Pokémon to choose their toppings. Orange wanted bacon and basil with marmalade. Mango wanted chorizo with jalapeño and curry powder. Papaya wanted strawberries and bananas with whipped cream and peanut butter. Lime wanted hamburger bits with watercress and a marmalade. Toothless and Tomato went for pretty much anything on it with ketchup. Lynn watched them eat happily while she had her food with a smile on her face.

"You let them choose?" Arven asked coming over. Lynn nodded.

"They know better than me what they like. This also allows them to choose if they want to try something new." Lynn pointed out. "Sometimes Pokémon are like children." She mused. Arven watched her Pokémon eat, he noted Tomato and Lime.

"Those are shinies." He commented. Lynn nodded.

"Yeah. I also have Tomato's brother, Strawberry." She said, "I wasn't expecting to run into shiny Pokémon. The mother often keeps them hidden." Arven hummed.

"Yeah, but there are supposedly seasonings that lure them out." He said. Nemona came over with some food.

"Class starts in 15 minutes, so we can take our time." She said as Arven decided to return to his table. Lynn nodded. She and Nemona chatted while they ate. Lynn told her of her childhood adventures in different regions, including her story on meeting Suicune. That one brought several students over to listen. Soon the warning bell sounded and everyone went to class. Their homeroom teacher was Professor Jacq.

"Alright students, today we have a new student." He signaled for Lynn to come in. "Introduce yourself " Lynn beamed.

"Hello, I am Lynn Bruta Windus, it is nice to meet you all!" She said happily. There was a soft murmur through the class.

"Now, students, you can ask her questions if you want." One boy raised his hand. "Yes, Zak?"

"What do you like about pokemon?" He asked, grinning. Lynn thought about that then smiled.

"I love everything about Pokemon, they are amazing and mysterious creatures after all." She said. Zak seemed pleased. Nemona raised her hand grinning.

"Yes, Nemona."

"What's your dream?" She asked. Lynn grinned at that.

"I wish to complete the pokedex and learn about the mysterious ways of pokemon." Lynn said. "That and run into Suicune again." The ripple of murmurs happened again. Professor Jacq beamed at her.

"A perfect student for my class, go on and sit next to Mimi." He said. Lynn went and sat down as class started.

Later on in the day when break hit an announcement sounded.

"Lynn, please report to the director." Lynn gulped before rising and heading to his office.

"You wanted to see me, Director?" She asked tentatively.

"Yes, hold on, let me…" He stood and messed with his tv, an image flickered on, it was a woman with long ashen brown hair, similar to Arven's. "You are now connected Professor Sada." The Director said.

"Hello! You must be the young woman Arven gave Koriadon's pokeball to, is this correct?" Lynn nodded.

"Yes, Ma'am." She said, curious to know where this was going.

"Good, an honest answer, alright, so Koriadon was actually originally mine, but i couldn't take care of him, sadly, after I gave him to Arven to watch over an incident happened that rendered Koraidon in an altered state, you have seen his true form, yes?" Lynn nodded as Koriadon came out of his ball.

'...; He stared at the screen, Lynn placed her hand on his head, he chirped softly at that.

"I will be able to keep track of him via an app i just transferred to your phone, I would like you to help him regain his strength and gain access to his true form once more. Take good care of him, alright?" Lynn nodded.

"I will." She said the screen went black as Professor Sada walked off. Director Clavell cleared his throat, catching. Lynn's attention.

"As you know, we have a treasure hunt every year, to allow students to take their own path of learning. I believe Nemona can fill you in on the gym challenge, but know this is not the only path, find your treasure, grow at your own pace." He said. Lynn nodded.

"I will, Director, thank you." She said before turning to leave…only to see Nemona.

"H-Hey, so I heard what Director Clavell said… here." Her Rotom Phone flew out and Lynn allowed Timi to come out, there was some chirping and Lynn noted the Gym's were now marked on her map. "If you want to go that path of course." Nemona said quickly. "He is right, there are several paths, but this one allows the pokemon you catch to obey you better." She pointed out.

"Thanks Nemona." Lynn said smiling at her friend."I will do the gyms, but at my own pace, if that's okay." Nemona beamed.

"Yeah! Fantástica!" She said, "I will see you at your first gym, so call me when you are ready to start!" Lynn nodded and Nemoan raced off happy as a lark.

As Lynn entered the main lobby her phone went off. Lynn answered.

"This is lynn correct?" Lynn frowned.

"How'd you get this number?" She asked not recognizing the number displayed.

"I hacked your phone, but that is besides the point, you've ran into Team star, yes?" Lynn bit her lip before answering.

"Yes." She replied slowly.

"I have a mission and I believe you would be a prime candidate to complete the mission, you don't have to answer now, just here." Lynn watched as her map was opened up and markers where placed on it. "This is where each and every base for Team Star is, raid them, defeat the bosses and shut down team Star, this mission is known as Operation Starfall, I will reward you handsomely each team Star Boss you defeat." Timi suddenly was back in control.

"Oookay, no name then." Lynn muttered, she looked up to see Arven looking through a book, getting more and more excited. Lynn walked over to him. "Good book?" She aksed.

"This book is perfect! Here look!" Lynn read the passage he showed her. "This book talks about Herba Mystica, an ingredient that has amazing benefits. But, supposedly they are guarded by Titan Pokemon!" He said. "I have to find these Herbs!" He looked at lynn with excitement in his eyes. "Wait, hey! Do you want to help out?" He asked. Lynn cocked her head before nodding.

"Sure, I can help out, battling strong pokemon sounds like a lot of fun." Arven beamed and his phone flew out. Timi did the same and Markers were once more added to her map. "There's where the legends say the Herba Mystica is located, we get to see if it's true! See you at the first one! You can take your time on your treasure hunt, alright?" Lynn nodded.

"Thanks." She said as he then raced off to the schoolyard. Lynn followed suit knowing what was coming next.

"Excellent! It seems everyone is here!" Director Clavell said. "Well then, it is time that i explained your independent study assignment. The theme as usual is a 'treasure hunt.' I ask each of you to set out and travel the world in search of your own treasure. You have all learned so much within the walls of our fine academy. But now it is time to turn your eyes upon the wider world and deepen your understanding. Explore Paldea's abundant nature, soak in its rich culture, discover the pokemon that live there, and get to know it's people too. Where will you travel? Who will you meet? And what will you achieve? Of course, your Pokemon partners will be there to help you. You will journey together, learn new things together, share each other's thoughts and feelings, and find something you might always treasure! I look forward to welcoming you all back after your independent study, when you return to us as fine young Trainers! Let the Treasure Hunt begin! Onward!" With that everyone raced off. Lynn grinned following suit. Her adventure in the Paldea was beginning.

Team: Orange the Fuecoco, female, Gentle, Takes plenty of Seistas
    Tomato the Shiny Tarountula, Male, Quirky, likes to run.
    Mango the Pawmi, Female, Naughty, Strongly defiant
    Papaya the Shroodle, Female, Timid, Likes to relax
    Lime the Shiny Hoppip, Female, Quiet, Likes to thrash about.

Box: Inferno the Charizard, Male, Adamant, alert to sounds
    Kiwi the Yungoos, Female, Calm, Highly Persistent
    Strawberry the shiny Tarountula, Male, Brave, Somewhat vain.
    Pokedex
    Caught 34
    Seen 42
    Shinies: 3 (2 different species)

Last edited:
    Back