• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Release] Pok?mon Chaos Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Pokémon Chaos Darkness

Pokémon Chaos Darkness

Ckcn2PM.png

- The Plot -
    - The Senva Region -
    As you have become the age of 15 it's time for you to start your Pokémon journey.
    You the child of the Pokémon Professor Shin, the regions Starter giver.

As you start explore the region, you begin to notice with time that people have moved from the capital city of Senva, Chaos City.
    The two teams in Senva has both one bad and one good...
    And with you just get closer and closer to the capital, you will start to notice the chaos that Senva really is in...

You the Player will be the new savior of Senva! Save Senva as you go on the adventure of a life time!
    Good luck hero, For this is not the easy adventure that you may be used to...

- The Player! -
    This is the male and female protagonist for the game! and as in any pokémon game.
    You decide if you are either a boy or a girl!
    Tab4mD1.png

The Current version is 2.5!
    Links for download!
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/pv532x5dkj6azqo/PokémonCD+E2.5.zip
    https://mega.nz/#!pZsUiaBa!ddjf0kprmXBAyM1hsXB0S0UOhBlFN0SoYEVIDGTPO_0

- Features -
    #-- Includes in the game --#
    - All the 15 of 18 Starters to chose from! (The last 3 will come in later!)
    - All 721 Pokémon to be found (Not from the start of course.)
    - Music by Amazing talents such as GlitchxCity, PokeRemixStudio, ElectricMudkip And others!!
    - Increased Shiny rate!
    -18 Different Gyms in total! (3 in the current release)
    - Many custom things!

#-- Will be included in the Future --#
    - Last 3 Starters!
    - The whole Pokémon ORAS movesets!
    - Mega Evolution
    - A travel System that doesn't involve the HM Fly!

- Screenshots -
    Spoiler:

- Credits -
    Spoiler:

Note! - The reason for me being so far in my game is because I started this on deviantart before creating a post here!
    But now I created a post here and I wanted to broaden my audience to the game.

Anyway, tell me what you think! I would gladly like to hear what you think about the game!
    I will update this post as often as I can and answer your questions as often as I can!

If you are interested to see what the progress is with the game and keep up to date with me?
    (such as whenever I post on deviantart or such)
    Find me here: http://twidarkness.deviantart.com/

/TwiDarkness

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2016
    I'm confused--is this just an idea for a game or a game in actual developmemt? Your thread gives sort of conflicting info

Years
  • Hi, TwiDarkness here!
    now to the question at hand, the game has acutely been in development for a while now, just that I was not focused on Pokecommunity.
    (Hence why the progress with is already as far that it has 3 gyms in the current release. But I was more on deviantart before.)

But as when I first posted this before I edited this, I couldn't insert any pics or links since I didn't have the required already made posts to do that. (which I have now.)
    Also I wanted to have it up so I could broaden the Audience for the game and not just having Chaos Darkness on deviantart.

Last edited:
    Years
  • How do i evolve trade evolution Pokemon without trading

Hi! To answer your question, It will possible to evolve them, but not in the current release.
    The Pokémon that requires trading for example is something I have been wondering about for a while.

The solution that I have at the moment, will be either by regular levelling or a new item that allows the trade required Pokémon to evolve.
    so maybe It will be either in the episode coming up (if I find the time to implant it to the game...) or it will be the release after that.

Hope it helps!

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2017
    Whenever I try to open the application this happens. Any solutions???
    P.S. It worked fine when i first opened yesterday. But then i tried it today to continue playing and thats when it happened. Snapshot 1 (2-9-2016 11-40 AM).png

Years
  • Hi! TwiDarkness here!
    Sorry for not answering earlier, but i will answer them now!

Whenever I try to open the application this happens. Any solutions???
    P.S. It worked fine when i first opened yesterday. But then i tried it today to continue playing and thats when it happened.

Hmm... Can you possible tell me where you did save? (if you remember where you saved in game?)
    I may know what maybe caused it to happen. But I will need to know where you saved to be a 100% sure if my suspicions are correct.

My file is corrupted and it says "end of file reach" can someone fix it

I hope that this thread will help be able to help you!
    Link: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=330090#.Vr342vIrKUk
    Otherwise reply to this or try to PM (Personal Message) me!

I Hope it helps!
    /TwiDarkness

Years
  • i saved inside of morgans gym/Academy

I have checked up on Morgans Gym/Academy on the 2.5 version of the game (Which is current release/the live version of the game.)
    and I haven't found anything wrong with it... Sadly I can't exactly do much either, since I haven't found the error.

The options that I can see is either by restarting and save somewhere and then come back to it and see it happens again (As annoying this option may be...)
    or you can either try to find something on the forums here on the Poke Community.

Either way, I'm sorry that I'm unable to help you with your issue. :(
    But if you require any sort of other help, I will gladly help you out to the best of my ability.

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    The game is great so far but I have a question about it. I noticed it runs on the same engine as Pokemon Reborn and Rejuvenation...but is it on the same level of difficulty with all those weird field effects? If not I'll continue to play your game but the field effects is what caused me to quit playing those other two.

Otherwise your game is awesome...I already have a shiny Pidgey. :)

Guest123123

I'm unable to use items in my bag during battle. I tried to use a Super Potion when battling Morgan and nothing happened when I clicked it in the medicine pocket. This is a huge issue for me because I can't beat Morgan without Super Potions. He just has way too much power for my team to take with the Flame Orb + Facade combo.
    (My team is Marshtomp, Eevee, and Kirlia, all at level 24. I can't catch more Pokemon to help me out because again, I can't use items in battle meaning I can't throw Poke Balls)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey. I can't exit Tsunar Cafe. It seems like it's missing "doors". I wanted to train before the third gym, but I'm stuck. Is there a way to fix this?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back