• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script] Only Purchasing One TM in Emerald

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    I have reusable TMs implemented in my hack, but at the moment people would be able to purchase more than one TM from shops and such, which looks sort of unprofessional. How would I fix this?

Years
  • You could remove the TMs from the shops and distribute them in another way, such as through new NPCs or Item Balls. My hack has the reuseable TMs as well, so this is also on my to-do list.

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2019
    you could use the 'checkitem' command somewhere in that shop script to prevent people from having more than one of whatever TM is sold. Of course you'll have to use more than one checkitem if you're selling more than one TM.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2022
    I did what sky of blades did I just got advance mart for a fire red hack, changed what the shops were selling and made sure that none of them sold TM's. Then I got a checklist offline of the TM's that were already in game and how to get them, and of course I put the rest in naturally through either person events or pokeball items. In my opinion this seems more "realistic" than stores only selling you an item one time and never being able to buy it again.

Back