• 77 replies

Fotomac

Genwunner and proud of it

Male
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
900 posts
4.1 Years
I'm trying to make wild battles so that the fainting sound effect plays when the wild Pokémon faints and the victory music plays when the Pokémon gains experience points. I got the latter taken care of thanks to Crystal_, but how do I go about the former?

UPDATE: Disregard, I just figured out that you had to clear the ".sfx_played" branch out and merge it with the main part of that bit or something like that.
I may be more of a Genwunner, but I still host a Gen VI fansite dedicated to Gen VI walkthroughs and game scripts among other things Gen VI:
http://pokemongen6.shoutwiki.com
Work-in-progress, but feel free to contribute!
Seen November 26th, 2016
Posted November 26th, 2016
56 posts
4 Years
So many pages ago I added an event that overwrote data in wram (flags) that overlapped with wild pokes data. I expanded the wram as suggested, but I appear to be running into the issue again. The script for giving the item runs, but it doesn't display all the appropriate text, and nearby wild pokes are being sketchy.

What do?
Seen November 26th, 2016
Posted November 26th, 2016
56 posts
4 Years
Been a little while since my last post.

Looking at a "new game+" idea here. How involved would it be to have all the trainers and scripts reset while keeping your pokemon party and dex intact? Would also like to increase trainer levels and MAYBE wild pokemon. Obviously I would need all this new data somewhere that I can point to with a script that activates after defeating the champion. Is this even doable?
Advertiser Content