• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Dawn and Dusk

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I just got them both and its hard to understand. My Lilymon went back a stage in evolution and I dont know how to get her to a Rosemon. Can anyone help me with that?

lordbahamut

Nyuuu~! Perfect Apple!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    Oh, I like this game, but I just lost interest of playing it because I'm more a PS2 person than I am a DS person. Oh well, I will finish that game, one day. I enjoyed it a lot before Pokémon D/P came out.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    I just got them both and its hard to understand. My Lilymon went back a stage in evolution and I dont know how to get her to a Rosemon. Can anyone help me with that?

You have to revert it into Lalamon...
    Lalamonimage.jpg

After that, into Sunflowmon
    180px-Sunflowmon.jpg

Then to Lilamon
    180px-Lilamon.gif

Lastly to Rosemon!
    180px-Rosemon2.jpg

My lovely Rosemon is burst mode now!!

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
  • Congrats!

My Ravemon just became Burst Mode as Well!

I just need ShineGreymon Ruin Mode again, so I have every Mode available to kick ass

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Oh, I like this game, but I just lost interest of playing it because I'm more a PS2 person than I am a DS person. Oh well, I will finish that game, one day. I enjoyed it a lot before Pokémon D/P came out.

Upgrade to PS3 honey. Whats a PS2 anymore?

You have to revert it into Lalamon...
    Lalamonimage.jpg

After that, into Sunflowmon
    180px-Sunflowmon.jpg

Then to Lilamon
    180px-Lilamon.gif

Lastly to Rosemon!
    180px-Rosemon2.jpg

My lovely Rosemon is burst mode now!!

Thankyou honey love muffin! Now I just have to figure out how to revert someething.

Last edited:

lordbahamut

Nyuuu~! Perfect Apple!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    I don't like the PS3, too expensive and there are no games to keep my interest on it. The PS2 still has good games coming up, so until they stop selling it, I won't buy a PS3. I'm still waiting for Final Fantasy XIII though.

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
    Years
  • YOU KNOW DIGIMON DAWN/DUSK IS JUST A REMIXED VERSION OF DIGIMON WORLD DS

AND MOST PEOPLE REALLY DON'T KNOW THAT POKE'MON AND DIGIMON ISN'T THE SAME IN ANYTHING BUT THE SUFFIX MON IN THE TITLE

Back