• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] FR/LG tiles still "ok"?

Douwert

Custom shiny mugshot :)
Years
  • Hey, I was wondering are there still games being made with the FRLG tilesets? And if so isn't it worse then the gen4 tilesets?

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    Using FR/LG tiles (which are in Essentials) or replacing them comes down to personal preference.
    And yes, there are still some fangames made with that tileset or with Gen 3 styled custom tiles, which have some very appealing maps.

Years
  • There are games that are still using FRGL tilesets. Although I personally prefer gen 4 with gen5 tilesets I think of them as more beautiful in "palette". I think you should've made this as an discussion since I know some people that like FRLG tilesets.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    i very like FR/LG titlesets, and i'm currently searching for attack animation from FR/LG
    anyone?

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2023
    i very like FR/LG titlesets, and i'm currently searching for attack animation from FR/LG
    anyone?

I'm afraid it does not exist. You will have to create them yourself, using the Editor.
    Besides default moves animations that come with Essentials, I can only think about Roby's animations pack which add some custom mades animations.

Back