• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Using rare candy script to level up my party

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2017
    Hello, I used this theread: Using Rare Candy Script - The Pok?Community Forums (search it on google It doesn't let me post links yet)

and followed it's instructions. the problem is, I didn't understand the last comment from mej71.

He said to put this line:

scene.pbRefresh if scene!=nil

"where the error occurs"

and then "make my call" with the following line:

pbChangeLevel($Trainer.party[0],$Trainer.party[0].level+1,nil)

now, can someone send me a screenshot or write me the correct script for this action?

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

Soccersam

Hilbert is Badass
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    Hmm... Maybe what he meant was you were having an error in your script and the game showed you a particular line in the script where the error was, Mej71 wanted you to either replace the line with the error or put the line after that particular error line. (I think it's the first option)

As for 'call', I'm pretty sure he wanted you to go to your engine, and start up an event with the script option (which is the completely last option of the 3rd row of the list) with that particular 'call' script.

Glad if I could help!

Back