• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate my OU team

Years
  • Aerodactyl
    Focus sash
    Jolly
    252 att/ 252 speed /4 hp
    Stealth rocks/ taunt / stone edge/ earthquake

Pretty self explanatory,set up SRs and taunt other leads so they can't set up their own.

Forretress
    leftovers
    relaxed
    252 hp/ 112 att/ 144 def
    Toxic spikes/ rapid spin/ gyro ball/ explosion

I use this guy to set up toxic spikes and rapid spin hazards away if needed. I chose toxic spikes to mess up bulkier pokemon that can shrug off regular spikes and SRs. If everything works out I can use him to hit a few things and then explode when he's low on hp.

Breloom
    toxic orb
    adamant
    12 hp/ 252 att/ 222 spe
    Seed bomb/ spore/ substitute/ focus punch

Standard spore puncher. I also use it to put slower threats to sleep.

Flygon
    choice scarf
    lonely
    252 spe/ 252 att/ 4 hp
    Dragon claw/ earthquake/ u-turn/ fire blast

My revenge killer. I chose dragon claw over outrage because I don't want to be locked into it. Earthquake is my main STAB move.

Gengar
    life orb
    timid
    252 sp.att/ 252 spe/ 4 def
    thunderbolt/ shadow ball/ focus blast/ explosion

My special sweeper. I have explosion to take out weakened special walls like blissey. Gengar is also my spin blocker.

Lucario
    life orb
    adamant
    252 att/ 252 spe/ 4 hp
    Close combat/ extreemespeed/ stone edge/ swords dance

My physical sweeper. I switch into something that is harmless and set up a swords dance then extreemespeed most things I can't outspeed and use close combat when appropriate. Stone edge is for pokemon like gyarados and zapdos and sometimes salamence.

What do you guys think?

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    With SR+Toxic Spikes I'd fill the team with defensive Pokemon and PHazers rather than offensive Pokemon and go for a stall team. With that being said if you do decide to go for a stall team, one of the Rotom Formes would be a better Spin blocker. Also, don't use Toxic Spikes and Spore Breloom on the same team, since a Pokemon can only have one status ailment at a time.

NickofTime

Dancin' like a dragon
    Years
  • well 3 pokemon on the team are weak to fire i would be scared of that weakness especially since your safe switch for fire type moves does not appreciate taking multiple stab fire hits

(3 fire blasts from a heatran and flygon is gone) and once flygon is out of the discussion your entire team is swept by heatran (You will facepalm when that happens)

timid weakens explosions power. change the nature (if you can)

Years
  • i would get rid of the breloom and replace him with a special attack based pokemon because you only have one and that is gengar. maybe a milotic would be a good choice, you could do a aqua ring leftovers strat.

Back