• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Multiversal-travelled back to a Silvery-Gladion era.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
  • DISCLAIMER: I've already pretty much finished up almost all the game; So I thought I'd write up on my little journey.

21764827_10214289732066984_8591138820567743427_n.jpg

IMAGE (C) RILENCE// GLADION.

Having travelled throughout the regions for so many years in secret and only allowing myself to interact with Sun and Moon as myself-- From the first ever universe of travelling in RBY, I've had been through several universes, and something seemed to have been raging again in the Silvery era, so I was urged by my Celebi to return back in time and to Johto to do a research.

251.png
    251.png
    251.png

I reached the Johto-Silver region in the middle of the night because of them time difference in between the time travel (As well as universe-crossing!) so I had no choice but to wake Professor Oak up whilst he was getting his dream eaten by a Gastly.

New Bark Town & Cherrygrove City arc
    Because of the crack in the multiverse, it glitched in a way that I had received my starter Pokemon from Professor Elm-- All of them decided to come alongside with me after Celebi helped save them from the time wraps. Celebi then bade farewell to me so I can start my research properly. I had named them Megan the Chikorita, Tyson the Cyndaquil and Ferdinand the Totodile.

152.png
    155.png
    158.png

I was asked to go to a guy called Mr. Pokemon at the outskirt of Cherrygrove City & he gave me a Mystery Egg which I knew would be hatched into a Togepi. Professor Oak was there to give me a Pokedex after seeing my Pokemon were very bonded with me already despite just knowing them. I walked out of the house only to receive a call from Elm in regards to a guy stealing his Pokemon and I was asked to rush back.

I ran all the way back only to be stopped at the exit of Cherrygrove-- The guy, long red hair, whom is just half about edgy as I am, still dared to shout at me with meanness (Doesn't he knows everyone knows me as the edgelord!?). I showed him what it means to be mean and he ran away with his Totodile's and his tails in between their legs, swearing to do good to me again. Pfft.

Nonetheless I entered the lab and a policeman was questioning Elm when he saw me and asked me if I've seen any questionable guy with a stolen Totodile. I gasped because I also have a Totodile from the lab due to the space crack but nonetheless I still named that guy out-- Silver. Now he knows what it meant to offend me.

Professer Elm asks me to talk to my "mum" that I'll be leaving New Bark Town to embark in my journey... well, researches, but hey my mum is Lusamine and she's in Kanto, not the Kanto-Silver era. So I just left without caring a bit about the one here.

Whelp, because she was the one whom imposed the PokeGear on me this midnight, she had my phone number and called to chide me about how I didn't inform her about me leaving her when I was about reaching Violet City. She demanded me to leave her sums of money everytime I receive them from battling-- I left her hanging on the phone.

Violet City arc
    Right away, I headed in to the Bellsprout Tower. They were no match for the Johto starters I were given and all fell prey right down begging on my knee, those monks. As I approaches the end, there, there, who is the weakling whom call others weakling, Silver-kid. He saw me and tried to threaten me but I guess the last battle scared him too much so he escaped with a Escape Rope right after. I then kick the old monk fast and received my Flash HM.

I then went to challenge Falkner because without those badges I could go nowhere. I didn't zap his bird Pokemon's wings like he said but they fainted terribly. I stepped out of the Gym and received a call from Elm about giving me the Togepi egg. Picked up the egg at the Pokemon Center, healed my Pokemon, hatched the egg and named Togepi Toby. It's high time to leave the town.

175.png

What was causing the disturbance in the Silver world?

Union Cave, Slowpoke Well, Azalea Town & Ilex Forest arc
    I travelled through the Union Cave, reminding myself I need to find a Friday to come back and capture the singing Lapras below as I could not Surf up at the moment. Argh, would have brought along my Pokemon if it wasn't for restriction in the time travel!

As soon as I reached town, I visited the famous Pokeball maker Kurt to try to see if he knows anything and sure he did-- Team Rocket was up to no good at all, for what, would it be history repeating itself, or will this be another multiverse with different goal in mind? Kurt rushed to the Slowpoke Well as usual and I was rushing behind him telling him to slow down because I know he'd sprain his old back tumbling down the well and surely well... He refused to listen and hurt his back and asked me to deal with Team Rocket...

Those weaklings got their whooping down and Kurt was well again and brought me back to his house and gave m a Lure Ball. Unfortunately, he was unable to tell me more due to the lack of information. I was asked to visit Bugsy, the Gym Leader in town.

Whelp, I was attacked by his team in the Gym on the spot and it triggered me so I burnt their whole Gym down. Bugsy threw the badge and TM at me and ask me to shoo. There goes any possible information now.

As I was about to leave Azalea Town, oh there I heard Silver-midget shouting at me again, calling me out for a battle. You could guess who lost terribly in the end and he ran away crying again.

By this time, Tyson the Cyndaquil and Megan the Chikorita had evolved into Quilava and Bayleef respectively.

156.png
    153.png

I helped find the Farfetch'd back for the wood cutter, and they gave me a Charcoal and a HM Cut. I caught a Paras to be a Cut and Flash HM slave. Visited Celebi's Shrine for a bit, and got a Headbutt TM and taught it to Toby so he can hold his own in battle finally.

Ferdinand the Totodile evolved into Croconaw in the forest. Whoot!

159.png

Last edited:
    Back