• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team/Moveset Feedback?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eevee00

Prof Oak's Aide
Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2010
    Here is my unfinished plan for my final team when I get HeartGold.

Umbreon
    Bite/Faint Attack
    Toxic
    Assurance
    Moonlight
    I'm not sure if poison would cause Assurance's attack power to double, but if it does then Toxic first, then Assurance, Moonlight to recover.

Gengar
    Shadow Ball
    Hypnosis
    Nightmare
    Destiny Bond
    Hypnosis and then Nightmare, attack with Shadow Ball until HP drops low, then use Destiny Bond.

Noctowl
    Fly
    Hypnosis
    Dream Eater
    Reflect
    The classic Hypnosis and Dream Eater combo, with Reflect thrown in for defence and Fly for evasion and an alternate attack.

Snorlax
    Belly Drum
    Rest
    Sleep Talk
    Rollout
    Belly Drum to maximise attack and then Rest to recover HP, Sleep Talk if Snorlax isn't holding a Chesto or Lum berry, and then Rollout.

Poliwrath
    Surf
    Substitute
    Focus Punch
    Earthquake
    As long as the Substitute survives Focus Punch will succeed, I also threw Earthquake in there in case of an electric type opponent.

Meganium
    Body Slam
    Sunny Day
    Synthesis
    Solarbeam
    Sunny Day and then a one turn Solarbeam, and Synthesis to recover 2/3 HP during strong sunlight.

Any alterations or feedback will be greatly appreciated :)

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • I'm not sure if this if for in-game only, but teams are required to have Natures/Items/EVs listed as well. If this isn't a competitive team, then it doesn't require a thread since anything works in-game. I'll close this for now, but you can PM me with the needed changes and I'll open it back up for you. The rules list all of our requirements for rate-my-teams.

*closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back