• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Cartridge icons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
Well, I did these today, I was a little bored...and well, wanted to do these GB and GBC icons...maybe I'll do the Advance ones too...

Pokemon_Rom_Icons_RBY_by_Alforata.jpg

Pokemon_Rom_Icons_GSC_by_Alforata.jpg

Links for download on my deviantart:

http://alforata.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-Rom-Icons-RBY-131606146

http://alforata.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-Rom-Icons-GSC-131655165

I hope you guys like them n-n

Matteron (96)

Can't Read Lookin Ass
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2024
They are nice just your advanced ones are off proportions

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
Years
We frown on double posting *sadface*

Anyways, they all look very nice but...

Ho-Oh's look in yours looks a bit of an older look then the one on the real cartridge.
Charizard's mouth is cut off.
The GBA game tops look to lengthy for some reason. (may just be me)

But I must say this is very nice.

Edit: Just realized this.
You do not need "Gatta Catch Em All" on the Red and Blue cartridges. This is only put on the box, not cartridge.
The Charizard's wing should be under "Pokemon"

Sorry if I seem rude, not trying to. I'm just a harsh credict..

Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
They are nice just your advanced ones are off proportions

knew that before, just a little anyways...

We frown on double posting *sadface*

Anyways, they all look very nice but...

Ho-Oh's look in yours looks a bit of an older look then the one on the real cartridge.
Charizard's mouth is cut off.
The GBA game tops look to lengthy for some reason. (may just be me)

But I must say this is very nice.

Edit: Just realized this.
You do not need "Gatta Catch Em All" on the Red and Blue cartridges. This is only put on the box, not cartridge.
The Charizard's wing should be under "Pokemon"

Sorry if I seem rude, not trying to. I'm just a harsh credict..

Yeah, I know that...they are not perfect...the first set, was just a crop of the original boxart, the gsc stickers were made by me...that's the most perfect ones I could get...its hard to find that hooh illustration...

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
Years
knew that before, just a little anyways...

Yeah, I know that...they are not perfect...the first set, was just a crop of the original boxart, the gsc stickers were made by me...that's the most perfect ones I could get...its hard to find that hooh illustration...

Yes, it is quite hard to find a Ho-Oh illustration. But I understand everything.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
Years
I love these! Very clean and pretty, and I especially like Crystal. The circuits inside must've been a pain. xD
Though I think both Gold and Silver are for the GBC, not the GB.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
Years
I love these! Very clean and pretty, and I especially like Crystal. The circuits inside must've been a pain. xD
Though I think both Gold and Silver are for the GBC, not the GB.

I just checked my Silver version (it's right next to me) they are for GB, not GBC.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
I've always wondered why Crystal version was always the one that was see through for =/
But I really love the second generation ones a lot, but for Lugia's head shouldn't be overlapping the Pkmn logo

:t354:TG

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
Years
Well TG, crystals are generally translucent. That's probably the thinking behind it - RSE were the same.

These are great, elratauru. Very clean, and I do love your circuitboards underneath. Are you likely to do them for the Gen 4 games too?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Sorry friend, but this thread is from 2009 so I'm gonna close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back