• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] How to restore to the default launcher?

Logiteq

Lil Barney
Years
  • I recently downloading a Plugin for Pokemon Essentials that including a bunch of different things, I got it to add in all the pokemon from gen 6-7 with ease. I found everything I needed, it was great. Only issue is the Launcher/Game Window is reminiscent of the DS Screen for Black and White. It displays the Game as normal on the upper half and a menu similar to BW's touch screen interface. Is there a way I can restore the Game Window to the default playstile (Just showing the game, as if I downloaded a base version of Essentials) while keeping everything else and not making a new essentials game from the start?

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    You'd have to work out what the specific resource that changed the launcher is (assuming it's a separate thing that came as part of a pack), and then hope that it's easy to undo the changes that it made. It might be as easy as deleting a few script sections, but it's impossible for me to know.

If it isn't a standalone thing that's part of a pack… Well, probably not. You *could* try to compare all the code from Vanilla Essentials with what you have now, and decide whether you think each particular change is for the new launcher or not, but honestly that's a recipe for disaster if there's lots of changes.

Last edited:
    Back