• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Ancient Wars Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luis Kazuya

*EngAged nEwb in WeBbin*
Years
  • Well... After being frozen in my bed for like a few months, i have been working a hack by myself whihc is a emerald hack... The details of it is down there and i am working on a demo with screenies up by next week.. Please give me some time to finish the demo up...

Name: Ancient Wars
    Hack of: Emerald Version
    Worked out by: KazuyaSato and another mysterious hacker i think everybody knows[its a old hacker so maybe new hackers is quite dumbfold of]
    Percentage Done: 2% - 10% into 1st Demo
    Storyline: You are a youngster called [Varon] who is just set for his own journey. Yet on your way to your first badge, a horde of evil trainers attacked the cities. This aroused several capable trainers and gym leaders to rage a war against the evil organisation.
    Familar Notes: Red and Blue is back with some new pokemon. In order to en-act to the manga, we introduced Green and some familar people like Emerald.
    Sprites Progress: 2% Trainer
    3% Pokemon
    0% Back Sprites
    Mapping Progress: 80% Chaoi Town 90% Alasce Route

Please give as much support as possible! THANKS!

Last edited:

Scyther

Te odeo interfice te cochleare
    Years
  • wow good luck kazu...for all i remember u told me that u gave up rom hacking and was never to do it again? but if ur back good luck

Luis Kazuya

*EngAged nEwb in WeBbin*
    Years
  • Well guys, to show u guys i am not flirting around, i got some nice sprites up...

Geisatu.bmp

Pokemon Name: Geisatu
    Primary Type: Ghost
    Secondary Type: None
    Weight: ---
    Height: Estimated to be the same size of the head of an average adult.
    Primary Attacks: Nightshade, Poison Gas, Lick.

Cuttlia.bmp

Pokemon Name: Cuttlia
    Primary Type: Grass
    Secondary Type: Fighting
    Weight: 60 Kilos
    Height: 1.68 Metres
    Primary Attacks: Mega Punch, Needle Arm, Razor Leaf, Nature Power.
    Evolved From: Thorno

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Theres a tileset error on the second map, on the lab.Great screeneshots, storyline, and new pokemon though!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back