• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Favorite Kanto Location?

Years
  • Out of Kanto's towns, landmarks, and natural locations, which were your favorite?

My favorite spot has to be Vermilion city. I like how it's by the sea, and the music is pretty cheery there.

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Safari Zone, because there is a variety of rare, cool Pokemon that can be caught there.

Years
  • I really love Cerulean City, it has great music and a really relaxing atmosphere, plus it has a nice ricer, bridge and cape which makes for some nice scenery.

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • Celadon City for sure! It feels like the New York city of Kanto with its skyscrapers and game corners. Its that cool place where you can buy anything from evolutionary stones to vending machine goodies. Rare Pokemon can be obtained that cannot be found anywhere else in the game from Porygon to Eevee. The anime really emphasizes this city as an exciting place to me with its fashion districts full of pokemon models and legendary cologne from Erika's gym.

Get me a high rise in this city that never sleeps and invite me and my pokemon to drink lemonade with a stunning hostess like lady Erika, after of course we've won a few rounds at the slot machine.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Similar to VisionofMilotic, Celadon was my favourite. It's so big and exciting, and so different to the other cities in Kanto. There was a lot to do, and I loved going to the Game Corner and Department Store because they seemed like such exotic places haha.

Back