• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Dusk

Sajiri

Wandering Trainer
Years
  • First things first, originally this game was called Pokemon Dawn, but then I found out somebody has already made a game called Dawn, so it is now Dusk. I dont know if there's anyone making a game called Dusk already, but if there is please tell me and I'll come up with a new name.

Story: There is an old legend that says he who can claim the power of the dragons will gain immeasurable strength and wisdom to shape the world to his own desires.
    With the recent disappearance of Rayquaza, the Hoenn region has become a battleground for the ancient pokemon Groudon and Kyogre, and the devastation is spreading.

Across the sea in the region of Tahno, a teenage girl is found washed up on the beach of Cor Town with no memory of who she is or where she came from. After Professor Fernwood examines her, Cor Town's lab is broken into by two mysterious figures who steal a baby dratini. Taking up one of the professor's pokemon, the girl commands it easily as though she has the experience of a trainer already. When the lab is safe and with no pokemon of her own, the professor gives her the pokemon she used and suggests she travels Tahno in hopes she will see and experience things that will help restore her memories. Throughout her journey, she discovers Team Draconia, a ruthless group intent on gaining the Dragons' legendary power, but can she recover her old life as a trainer to put an end to them?

Yes, amnesiac, unnoriginal.

At the moment there are five different female trainers to choose to play as which is why I say a girl. I will most likely add male choices in but at the moment I dont have any decent designs for boys.

Dusk has the typical plot with challenging gyms and taking on the league, but alot of ideas I have for it came from when my friends and I used to say what we wished were in games, and the main point of it at the moment is to have more development between characters and such. It obviously takes place in my own region Tahno and also uses Pokemon Ranger graphics (I already have alot of spritesheets made and my friends and I are working on tilesets), and should be obvious what Im talking about when I say dragons (rayquaza, salamence etc)

It also has 6 different starters and around 150 original pokemon as well as some from other regions.

Just really want to know what people think of this idea and if this name is already taken

Back