• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Lurker turned member

Ti-65 Fukunotsuki

Bug Collector
Years
  • I've been lurking in the ROM Hacks & Fan Games section for a while now, eventually I decided to bite the apple and join the game.
    Pokemon has always been special to me, it's nice to find a community with people who love the same things you do.

Also, hello, you can call me Fukutsuki.

Spoiler: Rare Flying Butter

ejgaOsH_d.webp

Years
  • Hello Fukutsuki, and welcome (officially ^^) to the forums!
    It is always nice to meet more Pokémon fans. I hope you find everything you need in the ROM Hacks and Fan Games section!

What ROM hacks and fan games have you been playing ?

Ti-65 Fukunotsuki

Bug Collector
    Years
  • Plenty. Most of which are ROM hacks that range from well known (Gaia, Adventure Red, Light Platinum, etc.) to underrated obscurity (Selto, Warped, Fuligin)
    Currently playing Littleroot Researchers.

Ti-65 Fukunotsuki

Bug Collector
    Years
  • Pokemon Uranium, Phoenix Rising, Reborn, Insurgence, and Rejuvenation are the ones I have completed. Heard of Zeta but didn't finish it yet.

I had originally thought "fangame" was just a different word for romhack, and well... try playing a fangame using an emulator and you'll be just like me, giving up in a corner lol.

(To be fair, I was pretty new to those kinds of stuff)

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Welcome Fukutsuki! Your drawing is unironically fantastic and I hope you post more of it.

Glad to see you decided to join the PC family! If you ever have any questions don't hesitate to reach out! :)

Years
  • Pokemon Uranium, Phoenix Rising, Reborn, Insurgence, and Rejuvenation are the ones I have completed. Heard of Zeta but didn't finish it yet.

I had originally thought "fangame" was just a different word for romhack, and well... try playing a fangame using an emulator and you'll be just like me, giving up in a corner lol.

(To be fair, I was pretty new to those kinds of stuff)

I enjoyed playing Uranium (pity it was left unfinished), Insurgence and Reborn too!
    About the latter, you might guess which of its characters inspired me! ^^

Ti-65 Fukunotsuki

Bug Collector
    Years
  • Just difficult ? I would say super hard, between the top level battles and the hair pulling puzzles! ^^
    Okay okay, let me revise this: it's MINDNUMBING, SOUL CRUSHING even. I salute to those who have completed it by playing on nuzlocke mode.
    Hello and Welcome!

Have you played any official Pokemon games recently or are you only interested in fangames/rom hacks?

Hi! I will say that I have played more romhacks and fangames than the official Pokemon games, but spent more time replaying the official ones. During quarantine, I played Emerald again, for like the 8th time in a row.

The last major game I finished was Moon, I wanted to play Legends Arceus but don't currently have a switch on hand.

Last edited:
    Back