• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Sorry to all the traders, I thought I had this figured out, but something ALWAYS like to mess with me, I will be back after I figure it out after the probably the 7th time after going to the 5th gen. game system!! I hate this and sorry to all!! :(

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Sorry, 2 of you posted why I was posting my "sorrys" but the fc's are right, but I need to get my 4 gen. hack checking, I can'[t get to work, I should have never, never got rid of my ds's!!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I am so sorry for being away, we had a HUGE snow storm here and power is out at our home til Thursday, but, I did bring my black game, let me see if I can get you some more of the events you need!! :)

Years
WOW, I think if you add up all of the snow we've had so far this year it be about an inch and a half...

If you are able to trade then we can, but if you need to wait then that's fine too.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Well we got about 13 inches, power gonna be off for days, we live way out so we the last to get turned back on, I just need to load the list to a pm to myself to see what all is owed, if you don't mind to remind me what I have already given you please??

EDIT: Here's the list revised!!

What I'm wanting on my soulsilver game: (FC - 1936 4735 1445)
Birth Island Deoxys lv30 Modest ID 09984
10th Ann. Mew lv5 Timid ID 11219
WIN2011 Celebi lv50 Adamant ID 02211
SMR2010 Jirachi lv5 Bashful ID 06260
Manaphy Box 11 Naive lv1 Box 11

On my shiny 4th gen. fc

NewMoon Island Darkrai lv50 Modest (don't see an ID number, but it's listed by the Manaphy liste below)

On my shiny 4th gen. fc

TRU Shaymin lv50 Timid ID 02089
TRU Arceus lv100 Adamant ID 11079
Latios lv35 Naive (didn't see an ID number, but it's listed under your 2nd Pear game)

Not sure where this one is at!!

Last edited:
Years
You've sent me Deoxys, Mew, Arceus, Shaymin for my soulsilver game. And we were discussing other Celebi's that you might have in gen 4.

Years
Here's the list, are you able to clone with black?

What I'm wanting on my white game: (FC - 4599 1347 3694)
Birth Island Deoxys lv30 Modest ID 09984

Diagla lv1 Rash (NBM) (didn't see an ID number, but it's listed under your 2nd Pearl game)

Palkiia lv1 Lonely (didn't see an ID number, but it's listed under your 2nd Pearl game)

Giratina lv1 Careful (didn't see an ID number, but it's listed under your 2nd Pearl game)

Latios lv35 (Same as the one that you traded to my soulsilver game)
Raikou lv40 Hasty (didn't see an ID number, but it's listed under your 2nd Pearl game)

Entei lv40 Relaxed (didn't see an ID number, but it's listed under your 2nd Pearl game)
Suicune lv40 Quirky (didn't see an ID number, but it's listed under your 2nd Pearl game)

Lugia lv45 Rash (didn't see an ID number, but it's listed under your 2nd Pearl game)

Ho-Oh lv70 Impish (didn't see an ID number, but it's listed under your 2nd Pearl game)

Uxie Sassy lv50 Box 18
Mesprit Quiet Box 18
Azelf Docile lv50 Box 18
Heatran Naughty lv70 Box 18
Regigigas Hardy lv70 Box 18
Cresslia Mild lv50 Box 18
Articuno lvl 50 Rash (didn't see an ID number, but it's listed under your 2nd Pearl game)

Zapdos level 50 Bold (didn't see an ID number, but it's listed under your 2nd Pearl game)

Moltres lvl 50 Brave(didn't see an ID number, but it's listed under your 2nd Pearl game)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ok let me find them and I'll meet you in there, my black fc is 0819 8358 1615
I'll be in there in just a bit with only 5, I hope I told you I don't box my starter!!:)

EDIT: Sorry, missed that and yes I can clone with black, but don't want any events from you on this game please!!

Last edited:
Years
That's fine, I'm on my way. Are you able to clone the ones I want back, or do you need your white game for that?

ok, I think I have some random stuff to send you.

Last edited:

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Hi there,
Could I please have some rare candy/drugging done today? (If your back in action on 4th Gen)
Also, I still would like that Darkrai checked, (When you get your Hack Check sorted out that is)

Zeus

Last edited:
Back