• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Quin

Quin looked up when he heard the yelp. He spotted the vulpix as it ran over and began bouncing in front of him. What was she saying? Skye answered that, and Quin smiled.

"That's great! Hey Skye... You should come too. Aren't you like his best friend? Come on, you should come!" Quin said with a smile as he stood up. Logana chirped at him and jumped to the ground. Ezar looked at him, and then back at Pala.

"I know! That's why I love them!" she said with a faint smile.

Arcino

Arcino nodded gravely and took off back to the cave where he had left Quin. He trusted that this woman could keep up. He stopped at the caved in entrance and growled.

"Gah! They were right here! He must have found another way in!" he shouted angrily. he kicked at the dirt and growled angrily. He was scared, worried about what might have happened to his young and stupid trainer.

Leena

Leena giggled happily and floated along behind Snype as he shuffled out.

"Yup! Drizzle told me! He seemed pretty down... Poor guy. But he was really happy about something else though! He kept mentioning someone named Vaper... I wonder who that is..." she giggled as she floated after him.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
It wasn't dark enough outside unfortunately to light up their lanterns so Mark decided to just leave it off. The real effect would occur at night time. Mark planned to sneak up on a few of his friends in his costume to hopefully give them a scare. Snype meanwhile was already getting ahead of himself by starring at Pokemon that were passing by along with their trainers. But where to start? Mark knew that the abandoned dorm would be the first place to check out but no harm in taking his time! It's Halloween after all!

Leena sure was excited about the plan. Snype was as well. Keeping his Tonberry pose as they walked, Snype continued to converse with her.

"Geez I hope Drizzle isn't holding any grudges on me! I wasn't trying to upstage the guy or anything. Speaking of which, I should see Thyme later... Hey Leena aren't you gonna dress up as anything? Maybe before night time we can get ya a costume!" Snype said.

Meanwhile Mark wondered if Bri knew that Leena had run off and began following Snype. He figured he should worn Bri that Snype and Leena had teamed up. Surely he would get the message after what happened last time.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy took a look around the abandoned dorm. It looked spooky, with cowebs and cracked walls and stuff, but the boy didn't seem affected by this. Neither did his Koffing. Smokey blew smoke smoke in the air.

"Humph. I can't believe they made such a big deal about this place." Jimmy said, his voice reflecting no emotions whatsoever, "It's kinda lame. Luckily there should be some Pokémon here that we can fight...and maybe...turn them to our side."

"Koff-ffing!" Smokey said happily, meaning [Yeah! I'd love that!]

Both of them looekd around a bit more, looking for any Pokémon that could be there. "Come on, come out!" Jimmy said loudly, almost yelling. Then he saw some red eyes glowing in the dark, and after that he heard a weird sound. Like the voice of a ghost. "Duuuuuuuuuussss....."

Jimmy wasn't scared by that. In fact, he seemed amused. "Gotcha." he said out loud as the red eyes glowed brighter. "DuuuuUUUUUuuuuuUUUUUuuusssssk....uuUUuuuull" the ghostly voice said, and Jimmy followed it. "DUUUUUUUUUUSSSS!" the sound was louder and louder, as if trying to scare Jimmy. But whoever (or whatever) that was didn't know Jimmy at all, as for the time being nothing like that could scare him.

Then, something came through a pillar and hit Smokey with an Astonish attack. The Koffing didn't seem to be very hurt by the attack, but he sure was angry. [You wanna fight?] he said angrily.

"Duuusk..." the thing said, as if accepting the challenge, and revealed to be a Duskull. Smokey could see that the Ghost-type Pokémon wasn't a male. [Fine, let's go!] Smokey said, and looked at Jimmy, as if telling him that it was "on".

"Smokey, Smog!" Jimmy said, and his Koffing, mad as he was, blew a whole lot of smoke in the air, but Duskull didn't seem to be affected by it. The ghost then hit back with Disable, making Smokey unable of using Smog.

"Ugh...Use Poison Gas!" the boy said, and Smokey blew even more smoke, forcing Jimmy to cover his nose with his T-shirt. The Duskull couldn't avoid this one, and started glowing purple. Jimmy smirked, but the Duskull countered with Night Shade, creating an illusion in the fog that the Koffing had created and dealing some damage to the Poison-type Pokémon.

"Alright, Psybeam!" Jimmy said, and Smokey plasted a bright beam towards Duskull, sending it flying through the pillar. Then the Duskull got angry and used Dark Pulse, which left Smokey with little energy left to fight. After that the ghost cried in pain, affected by the poison. "Okay, that's enough." Jimmy said and grabbed a Pokéball from his bag. He smiled and threw it at the Duskull, who turned into a red light that went inside the Pokéball. the device then shook a few times before Jimmy heard a clicking sound.

"You're mine now." Jimmy said and sent out the poisoned Duskull, "I'll call you...um...Grim. Whaddya say?"

[Ugh...Whatever...] the Duskull said, and Jimmy smiled and chuckled. "I like her already"

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
Selene
Well this was...awkward...how on earth did you console someone who had been turned into a Pokemon?? As much as she disliked MacKenzie the person...she couldn't even begin to imagine how horrendous she must be feeling about the whole situation. For a moment she attempted to think what it would be like...standing there, a Smeargle, having been caught by a peer so easily. It must be just so humilating and de-humanising to be 'owned' by a girl your own age...

"Well...you don't have to talk about it. If you don't want. But...I'm here if you want to talk...or just train and vent some of that frustration..." she trailed off, looking down the corridor thoughtfully. Perhaps doing some training with MacKenzie /was/ a good idea...Sel couldn't help but imagine that her style of fighting was so much different than anything that she, Selene, had experienced before. But she wasn't about to force MacKenzie into it...

"Hey, where are your other Pokemon??" asked Selene suddenly - thinking about training MacKenzie had made Selene think of the bizarrely strong movesets that her Pokemon had. Where said Pokemon were now..? Perhaps MacKenzie herself didn't even know...but Selene didn't want MacKenzie to be missing her Pokemon. She was more than prepared to go out and find them all and keep them around for MacKenzie, if she wanted that was.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

MacKenzie "Dat Smeargle"

MacKenzie was... mildly surprised that Selene was actually making an effort to be /nice/ to her. Given, objectively speaking MacKenzie was obnoxious and annoying at worst. She had never wished harm on another human being. Or something as psychologically scarring as whatever /this/ was. She could really have been a lot worse of a person despite how hard it might be to like her. Who even knew why she acted the way she did anyway? What had her life before the academy been like? MacKenzie was a sad case because she was always very easy to hate if you saw through her acts. Yet, the sad part is that nobody ever cared to ask why. What causes a person to seek so much attention, constantly hiding behind masks, eternally emotionally distant from those around her? Well... she certainly wasn't born that way. Contrary to popular belief and at least one hundred major scientific studies.

Taking several moments to think about what Selene had said, MacKenzie considered her options. She could attempt to impress Selene with shenanigans, but what was impressive about her? She had no pokemon with absurdly powerful movesets. She herself only had one trick up her sleeve and that was transform. She had this momentary feeling of worthlessness before she made an attempt at manning up.

"....Thank you."

Her response was brief and professional, yet there was a hint of humility there alongside longing. Coming from MacKenzie she might as well have literally started speaking gold. Selene brought up her other pokemon and MacKenzie began to think back on that night. Things had been said, things she hadn't been expecting at all. Her pokemon had all... abandoned her. Whatever that machine had done it had broken her ownership over them for sure. Given, she hadn't even seen Peinture. Her smeargle had been entirely missing. She couldn't help but wonder if he had been turned into a human. Yet, despite knowing for a fact he was with her when she went in, he had been gone the moment she stepped out. Interesting. MacKenzie turned her head away, averting her eyes. When she spoke her tone was somewhat grim.

"It turns out they were very unhappy with me over being cooped up in their pokeball for so long--I could understand them, by the way. Kind of, anyway. Very... unhappy."

There had been a conversation, but it had been more like a confrontation. MacKenzie remembered being terrified they might attack her in their anger as they practically surrounded her. Yet, that never happened. Instead they had simply yelled at her for various forms of neglect and walked away. She didn't know what to think about that. She had just now experienced being in a pokeball herself, against her own will even. She could understand pokemon now, but only to a degree. That is to say, she wasn't the most fluent speaker around, probably in league with Valorie's Dragonair, only less cute and more sad.

"They... left me."

Valorie Ryder

Meanwhile, Valorie directed Reached over to a seat so the pokemon could set her down. It was a slightly awkward process but it worked. After she had sat down, looking around and greeting a couple of students with a good morning smile. As it happened a good night's sleep, whig may or may not have been better than normal because of where she'd slept, had her in a better mood than she had been in the last day or two.

"Alright Dragonair, you can come out now~"

And just like that a bolt of red light shot out of her satchel to form Dragonair, whom was currently dressed as am eastern style dragon, what with the gaping fanged maw, the whiskers that sememed to blow slowly in a wind no one else could feel, and two clawed hands possessing three fingers. In fact, considering her costume's scales were a dark green she vaguely resembled Rayquaza! Given, not even the big baby Dragonair was /that/ big.

Drayden

Drayden acknowledged N in a professional manner, nodding to him briefly before simply speaking his name in the tone of a greeting. Though, his.voice was just above a whisper.

"Natural."

Drayden then glanced at the clock. He knew that as soon as he spoke up in his regular volume level the children would be listening and expecting to be taught. It was about time too. If Drayden was angry about what had happened /years/ ago he didn't show it. He was a mature adult. Not like the students, who would probably be more prone to wanting N to prove to them he wasn't, y'know, anti trainer anymore. Drayden glanced at the students and then back to N. Perhaps he would have questions about that whole ordeal back in Unova, but in the middle of class was nor the time for that. He then spoke up again, still quietly.

"So then are we ready?"

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Vincent Xackford Luna

<Vince you want to go see her don't you?> Shade asked as he looked to his trainer from the floor beside the bed in the hospital room. Vince looked to his Zorua with a depressed face, he was thinking about it, did he want to go see Sel? What would he say to her? How would he approach her?

"Yeah I do, let's go," Vince said as he got out of the bed and put on his shoes and walked out of the door. A nurse stood in his way and glared at Vincent, the boy let out a small sigh and was about to go back into his room but the nurse grabbed his shoulder and said.

"Fine go ahead just come back soon," The Nurse said with a smile as she made a hand gesture for Vincent to get going. Vincent smiled back and ran out of the building with his pokemon, Shade and Terra right behind.

Now where would Sel be? Vince didn't think about it long he just ran straight to the academy hoping she was there. He had slowed down his running when he was still feeling a bit sick but quickly picked up speed again. Once he had found Sel she was with a Smergle which made Vince pause for a moment. That Smergle was very familiar somehow.

"Sel!" Vince exclaimed as he ran up to the girl. He stopped to catch his breath and also to let Terra and Shade to catch up. "Selene we need to talk," He said as he stood up right and made a fierce expression. It took him longer to find Sel then he thought having to run around most of the school. He had also called her Selene which he didn't do very often.

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
Years
Jacy sheilded her eyes as Clive collided with Zoro. Clive was sure to lose, he was already so weak. She uncovered her left eye. As she expected, Clive had falled to the ground, his dazed eyes clearly showing he had fainted. She knelt down beside him. "You did really well. Good job," she whispered quietly to him as she took out his Poke ball. She knew he was going to be mad about losing later. She sighed.

She glanced at her watch. It was almost time for class! She called out for her other two Pokemon. "Bolt! Piff! Where are you?" When they didn't respond, she began to grow worried. She looked in the surrounding bushes, up at the branches of the tree, and down the nearby path, but they were no where to be found. "Bolt! Piff! Where did you go?" she frantically called out.

At the Lugia dorms...

"Poochy." Rattata will be fine, his mom is taking care of him. He growled and curled up under a tree, scowling at the Lugia dorms.

Piff tilted her head. "Eevee?" Why was his momma so scary?

"Poochy." She doesn't like other Pokemon around him. She's mean.

"Eevee!" I think so too. She shouldn't have left him alone anyway!

Bolt glanced back down the path. "Shinx..." I think we should be heading back... I think Jacy might be wondering where we are. He motioned for Harmony to follow him and scampered down the trail.

Piff smiled at the Poochyena. "Eevee!" Bye bye! We have to go back. We should play sometime! She followed Bolt down the path.

The Poochyena lowered his head and wondered if Piff was lying or not. He had been awfully lonely at the Lugia dorms. None of the other wild Pokemon there would play with him except for the Rattata, but he wasn't allowed to play with him. He sighed and began to sniff around for food.

Years
Sky's entire body froze as she was the two pokemon collide, As she ran over to where Zoro was, she found out that he was still conscious, but barely. "I know you hate the pokeball, but I can't let you walk around with those injuries! so Return!" said Sky as she takes out Zoro's pokeball, and returns him to it. Standing up, Sky smiled at Jacy "That was a very good battle, thanks!" said Sky as she turned to grab her egg carrier. Only to find out that Harmony was not there!
"Harmony! Where are you?!" said Sky in a very worried voice as she looked around as well, not finding Harmony anywhere.

At the Lugia dorms, Harmony looked sadly at the Poochyena, and then to the dorms "A-Audino..." Mommas shouldn't be mean... said Harmony saddly as she followed Bolt back towards their trainers.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Kenshin Ren

Now there was a scent in the air. . . a scent that Dratini had not smelled for a long. It smelled almost like . . . WAS THAT ANOTHER OF HIS KIND IN THE ROOM?!

It's bad enough that Kenshin doesn't let Dratini out in public around other humans since they came to the academy, but now. . . Oh happy day for the bright red Dratini! It looked around and. . . well it saw what looked like a Dratini but that's not what was attracting him right now. He was looking straight at Valorie's Dragonair. A Dragonair scent! That's what he's been smelling. Despite the fact it was in a costume, it wasn't fooling Dratini at all. He smelled a Dragonair, and he wanted to play!

He just wriggled out of Kenshin's grip and flew STRAIGHT TOWARDS THAT DRAGONAIR happily making a mess of happy dratini sounds as it started flying circles around Valorie's Dragonair. Eventually though he'll just get so happy and excited that it started going in circles around Valorie for fun; course, whether that's just because she was dressed up in a dratini costume or because she was dragonair's trainer was anyone's guess. If anyone could understand the language of a dratini's evolutionary group, they'd understand that Dratini was more or less saying "friend~! friend~! Let's Play~! Let's Play~!" and stuff like that.

"D-D-Dratini No! Stop!" Kenshin got up quickly and ran towards his Dratini. He jumped up and wrapped his arms around his Dratini's body while the pokemon was still flying in the air and fell on the ground with a THUD on his back as he dragged his Dratini back down with him.

"Hnnnn. . . Owww," Kenshin groaned as he rubbed his back. Of course, he had to let go of Dratini in order to rub his back. Rather than fly circles around both the Dragonair and Dratini costumed girl, the happy look that was on the face of Kenshin's Dratini had changed to a sad worried one as he looked at Kenshin. He was of course guilty that he just hurt his trainer. He was also worried about 2 things: 1) If his trainer was okay. 2) If his trainer would put Dratini back in the pokeball as punishment for what just happened.

Kenshin slowly steadied himself as he got back up and looked at Valorie with an upset face. "I. . . I'm s-s-sor-sorry for w-. . . what ju-just happened," he said as he bowed to her, holding his head in shame.

N

N's happy face just. . . turned into one of puzzlement and surprise when he heard Drayden call him "Natural". That . . . that was a name he hadn't used in a long time, years in fact. He was a little surprised anyone had learned what his real name was at all. Well, aside from official records of course. But yeah, as far as anything went, he normally just labeled his name or addressed himself as "N" in just about everything he did. It just. . . felt weird to him for someone to call him that.

Granted he was snapped out of his thoughts at the sound of an overly excited Dratini acting up in the classroom. His head jerked up as he watched. . . damn that Dratini is overly excited. A lot more excited than Dratini's are supposed to be. Dratini's are shy by nature after all.

He just watched the whole commotion happen in front of him with a surprised yet calm expression on his face as if he was doing his best to treat this the best he could. This is. . . turning out to be a very interesting school every second.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
[Ugh...This poison is killing me!] Grim said in pain, [Doesn't that human have anything to cure it?]

[Um...I doubt it. His mother kinda left him here with nothing.] Smokey said. Then the poison faded, and Grim looked like about to pass out.

"Grim, Smokey, let's get outta here..." Jimmy said and turned around to see a Drowzee staring at them, and not in a happy way. "Hey, what do you want?" the boy asked, but the Drowzee continued to stare at him. He sighed, as he didn't have the time for that. "Come on, get lost!" the boy yelled, and the Drowzee stood there, looking more upset, like if it wanted to fight.

[Grim, you're tired, let me handle this fool.] Smokey said, and blew some smoke in the air. The Drowzee then used Confusion, which knocked Smokey out. [Ugh...Watch out...this guy's nuts...] the Koffing said before he fainted.

Jimmy looked mad as he sent Smokey back inside his Pokéball. "Oh, you think you're tough? You wanna fight?!" Jimmy said angrily, "Fine, you're going down! Grim, get him!"

[Great...] Grim said, sounding tired and unwilling to fight, [What's your problem?] she asked the Drowzee, but it said no words, and just stared at Grim and Jimmy.

SelenaStar

Years
Selene
"they...left you?" asked Selene incredulously, frowning slightly in both a puzzled sort of surprise and concern. Of course, there wasn't really any precedent for this that she knew of...perhaps the bond between a trainer and Pokemon was destroyed should the trainer become a Pokemon. Although that bond wasn't necessarily a natural result of capture as far as Selene was aware, and Pokemon had certainly been known to abandon their trainers, but Sel had always assumed that these cases were rare, and involved some serious mistreatment of pokemon. Could MacKenzie's lack of interaction with her pokemon really have caused so much resentment? They had always seemed well-trained whenever Sel had seen them in action...though appeArances were often deceptive.

"I...don't really know what to say to that," Selene admitted with a slight shrug, figurin that in this weird situation honesty was the best policy, "but...if you want to find them again...I could look with you. If you wanted. You know.." wow. Awkward. Talking to a Smeargle like it was a human, even though there /was/ a human MacKenzie trapped in there, was most peculiar.

Suddenly Selene heard her name being called by a familiar voice, and turned her head to look at Vince as he rushed toward her. For the second time that day, her blood ran sort of cold. He wanted to talk...casting a sideways glance at MacKenzie she felt a huge pang of guilt as she held up the Pokeball and returned her, exacerbated by what she had just heard. But she figured that this conversation wasn't one that she wanted MacKenzie to hear...yes, she sympathised with the girl but she couldn't forget Ll that the human MacKenzie had done so easily.

Taking a deep breath she nodded at Vince, her expression somber and unsmiling.

"I think we do too." she offered, but didn't say anything else. She needed to hear what was on Vince's mind before she thought of what to say to explain herself to him...and she couldn't think of a single damn thing as she looked at him.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Vincent Xackford Luna

As Selene had offered for them to speak Vince turned around to his two pokemon and returned Terra before looking to Shade. "Under no circumstances do you pop out of you pokeball do you hear me?" Vince said with a stern voice to his Zorua.

<But...> The Zorua began with a teary eyed face. Shade had began to figure that out of all Vince's pokemon he would always be out but it seemed that at this particular moment Shade would only be an annoyance.

"No buts!" Vince growled as he returned the Zorua. As he finished returning him he let out a small sigh and turned to Selene. He looked at her for a moment with an upset face that quickly faded to a more calm one.

"It seems like it's been forever since we've last talked," Vince began with a friendly smile pretending like everything was ok. "After that battle with the champion it seemed everything was going down hill. First there was Calnith and that strange girl in the dread forest nearly killing me," He added before stopping himself from going into further detail about Dardanette. It was a strange experience in the forest and Vince himself didn't understand full what was going on truly.

"There was one thing though that was going through my mind the entire time all that was going on and it was you. No matter what happened or how bad things looked you were always on my mind," Vince then walked over to the wall and leaned up against it with his arms folded and one foot resting on the wall. "What I wanted to ask you was what am I to you? See Shade started talking to me about my feelings being for nothing but I ignored him seeing as he's just a little Zorua and all but I started to think about it more and it's eating at me. I guess my real point is I want to know how you feel about me," He paused for a moment, got from the wall and walked up to Sel.

"I probably sound like an idiot or something but I just need to know how you feel," He was done now he wasn't sure how things would go but he didn't care.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Genevieve

Genevieve smiled and giggled at Maxwell and then returned Sapphire "She's not to happy with me but she does look cute" she said before watching as Maxwell sent out his other two Pokemon and pointed out Toto was hurt offering to go to the Pokemon center with her. She glanced at the abandoned dorm and then hugged Maxwell "a-after what happened in there I'd rather not be by myself right now" she whispered.

Adria

Adria blushed as she heard Bri's voice saying hi and telling her she looked nice. She blushed a bit more and smiled "T-Thanks Bri, a-are you wearing a costume too?" she asked "a-also do you know where this is, I still get lost here" she said shyly a blush taking over her face.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
The Drowzee then used Pound on Grim, which did no damage. Still angered, Grim used Pain Split, without Jimmy saying anything. The Psychic Pokémon screamed in pain as Grim drained his energy. [Whew! Much better...] she said and giggled and Drowzee got down on his knees. Then it got up, looking more upset. He used Disable, making Grim unable to use Pain Split.

"Grim, use Dark Pulse!" Jimmy said, and Grim did what he said, releasing an evil aura that sent Drowzee flying back. "See what happens?" Jimmy yelled at the hurt Drowzee angrily. Then a thought came into his mind: what if he caught this one too? Would it be worth it? He reached for another Pokéball in his bag.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
"Haha, she kinda does!" Maxwell said with a broad smile on his face even if it couldn't be seen behind the mask. But it vanished quickly to be replaced with a surprised facial expression which was also unseeable due to the mask, he didn't see that one coming. He put his hand on Genevieve's head,
"Hey its okay. We'll go right now if you want." he said calmingly.

Meanwhile, Quillie had gotten up from where he was laying under that tree and now he was charging towards Wilson,
[You're sooo dead!] he exclaimed.
As the Quilava came close, Wilson ducked under him yet again, but this time he tackled Quillie upwards.
[Heh, still not able to defeat me!] Wilson shouted to Quillie as the Quilava was up in the air.

*THUD*
Quillie landed hard flat on his stomach,
[Rrrghh, owww...] he complained as he tried to get some air since the unpleasant landing had knocked it all out of him. He got up, with no injuries except for some bruises and some hurten pride. Quillie noticed the little Zoura in Genevieve's basket, he gave it a small glare and said:
[Who are you?]

SelenaStar

Years
Vince had spoken to Shade somewhat harshly...when compared to his usual tone of interaction with the Zorua that was...and for some reason it made Sel feel nervous. She hadn't seen this side of Vince before...he was always so kind and gentle, it made her think that whatever was on his mind really was serious, and it obviously involved her. Of course, at that moment she didn't know what Vince wanted to talk about but as he began she believed her suspicions to be confirmed.

forever since we last talked...perhaps it was her own paranoia, but Selene found herself thinking that this sentence was intended as a comparison to her interactions with other students, one in particular. Had he ended that sentence with "unlike you and Valorie" she wouldn't have been at all surprised. But he didn't - he said something about Calnith and the Dead Forest that made her anxious expression turn into a confused frown - what was this? When had he gone to the Dead Forest? But it seemed Vince didn't want to talk about that any further, as he proceeded to draw closer to her and ask how she felt about him. Sel sighed heavily, closing her eyes slowly - the one question she had dreaded the most was, of course, the one preying on Vince's mind. She took a moment to steel her resolve before opening her eyes once more, her dark brown irises shimmering with moisture, unshed tears that Selene was determined wouldn't fall in front of Vince, not like this.

"I...wish you hadn't asked me this question..." she said finally, her voice barely louder than a whisper as she looked at Vince, her eyes radiating the sadness and regret that she was feeling inside. "in truth...I just don't know Vince. I like you. You know I like you, and I care about you...as more than a friend...way more than a friend..." she trailed off, her voice catching with emotion. She felt as though her heart was being, quite literally, torn in two - perhaps if she could share out her heart it would make things easier. But things didn't work like that unfortunately.

"when I kissed you...I was running from something...but you weren't a means of escape," she clarified quickly, not wanting him to think that she had been using him - she really hadn't been - and she reached out slowly, tentatively present a gentle hand to his cheek as she watched him with a light sigh. "I was running /to/ you. You...make me feel so calm, so safe...like I'm home," she said with a small smile. "but...I'm so confused...you aren't the only person who makes me feel this way. Though at times I wish you were...the other person is so...different. It's much harder...but I can't lie to you, Vince, because I recuse to keep you in the dark and hurt you more than I already have." she looked down at her feet and slowly lowered her hand from his face, closing her eyes as the tears threatened to break her defences, and slowly shaking her head. She /hated/ this, what she was doing to Vince and to Valorie...but she couldn't make any promises to anyone.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

Valorie Ryder

Valorie just sort of glanced curiously when she saw a red Dratini floating in circles around Dragonair. The large Dragonair just sort of watched Kenshin's Dratini for one pass, looking slightly startled before beginning to chase the smaller, unevolved dragon. It didn't look like she was really trying that hard to Valorie though. Valorie just sort of silently felt awkward watching this. If it wasn't for the fact that class hadn't technically started, she probably would've been more concerned. Meanwhile, Dragonair just sort of stopped when Kenshin abruptly tackled his pokemon, once again startled. Valorie herself cringed. Was... that really necessary?

Dragonair just sort of watched as Kenshin apologized to Valorie. Valorie herself awkwardly waved a hand in a semi-universal symbol for negative as she spoke.

"Oh... no it's okay. No harm done..."

She honestly wasn't really curious about the color of the dratini at that exact moment. She mostly just had bigger thoughts on her mind.

Drayden

Drayden turned his head to observe what was going on in the class. A couple of students had pokemon out. It was then that he called out to the class in his normal tone of voice.

"May I have your attention, class?"

A brief pause.

"My name is Drayden, and I'll be teaching Dragon Specialization. Dragon pokemon are one of the most majestic species in existence, their rarity only accented by their tendency to display great pride and power. Training dragon pokemon is not easy. Each and every one of them will challenge you in some way as a trainer. That being said, I admire those of you that are ambitious enough to try and specialize in such a species. I will not lie; many trainers give up. However, regardless of whether you decide to pursue your dreams further I will be here to help guide you towards them so long as you're willing."

And at that, Drayden stopped and cleared his throat for a moment before continuing in a somewhat more casual tone.

"Now then, how many of you have already managed to catch your first dragon pokemon? Raise your hands."

It might not have occurred to some of those present, but as it turned out, dragons were generally rather rare. Only about sixty to seventy percent of the students raised their hands, and this was a class specifically for the dragon type! Valorie meanwhile could not raise her hand, but she assumed it wouldn't be a big deal. After surveying the class for a brief moment, getting a vague number in his head, Drayden spoke up again.

"Good..! I see many of you have already gotten that far. For the rest of you, I would advise you take it upon yourself to journey to the mountains on this very island, for I believe it is there you may find your first dragon companion. Now, from those of you who do have dragon pokemon. I would like a volunteer, so that we may examine and learn more about a particular dragon."

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Kenshin Ren

Kenshin looked up surprised at her. "Y-You. . . aren't bothered by-" He stopped as he realized the scary dragon faced teacher was talking now and quickly sat down in the seat next to whoever this girl was in the Dratini costume. Speaking of Dratini's, Kenshin's Dratini looked to Valorie's Dragonair and just got close and all, making whatever Dratini noise was used for their word "Frieeeeeeeend~" and floating somewhat close to Valorie's Dragonair, giving a small affectionate rub with his head against that Dragonair before calming down to pay attention to whoever this dragon headed guy was. He honestly wanted a better look at this guy but. . . after the commotion that happened with him and Kenshin. . . prooooooobably not the best idea right now. Besides he had a new friend! That's all the Dratini cared about right at this moment.

Kenshin listened to Drayden as he gave his introduction and all that. When he asked about who caught their first dragon and all. . . well he had to raise hsi hand. He didn't want to be misinterpretted for being a liar. I mean come on, his dragon type was RIGHT THERE (being affectionate with another dragon type no less).

Kenshin blinked a bit when Drayden asked for a volunteer. He was tempted not to raise his hand but . . . he looked over to his Dratini. He used to be proud of letting his Dratini out back at home. Why the heck was he being such a timid brat?! It's not fair to his Dratini for the way things have been. That and he needs to find a way to properly apologize to Dratini for dragging him back to the ground like that. He just pulled out a coin and flipped it in the air. After catching it and checking it. . . well he slowly and timidly lifted up his hand. Not too high. He was more or less resting his elbow on his desk as he was lifting up his arm, sorta half way there.

N

N was watching the rest of the class as Drayden was talking. N still had his back tot he wall next to the board, and his arms crossed as he watched everyone and listened to the pokemon in the room. When Drayden asked for a volunteer, N looked down as one of the pokeballs on his belt started rattling. He rested his hand on the pokeball to remove it from his belt as he spoke in a calm quiet voice that no one but Drayden would probably be able to hear.

"Calm down Zekrom," he said to his friend. When he looked up from his pokeball, he caught sight of that boy Kenshin and his red affectionate Dratini. A sly thought came across N's mind when he saw how that Dratini was reacting to that Dragonair.

"Drayden," he finally spoke up as he lifted up a finger and pointed to Kenshin and Dratini's general direction. "Why not start with a Dratini? That's probably one of the best dragon types to help begin this class wouldn't you say?"

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Ash

The woman looked at Arcino and then past him, staring at where the Aura had been. She could kind of sense it from behind these rocks as though it had been there. "They're probably at the Center by now, if there were any injuries... and by the sounds of things..." SHe sighed. "This is why I question the idea of cramming nature habitats with children. It rarely works." She closed her eyes again and waited for Arcino to decide what to do or look for his trainer.

Skye

Skye shook his head a bit as Pala pouted. "It's just cause you don't have fur!" the bear declared, causing Rama to snort and Skye to pick her up gently.

"I-I'll wuh-wait," Skye said quietly after a few minutes. "Heh-He's pruh-hobably reh-really rattled." The boy did not want to be on the receiving end of a Psychic blast of any sort, even if Rama could mostly protect him. "Beh-heh-sides," Skye added with a smile. "Heh-he'll want to thuh-thuh-thank you." Raph scowled and snorted.

Ciel

The haze over his senses began to fade and he found himself sitting in a bed. His back twinged and he winced but said nothing. Where was he? It smelled like antiseptic... oh. He was in the Pokemon Center. Wait... where were his Pokemon? And that Absol? He moved to get up but pain racked his body. Ciel looked around as a quiet coo intoned from next to the bed. Chika flew up to him, cooing. Triac was surprisingly in a chair, patiently watching him. It was disturbing how he did that.

"Guys..." Triac pointed at the table, where a Pokeball sat next to a sleeping white ball. Ciel relaxed a little, realizing the Pokemon was okay.

The events of the ast couple of hours were hazy but he remembered something else. "Where's Quin?"

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
Dante

Still looking lost, Dante turned and looked at the Pokemon Center just so he can find out the quickest way to get to class. Dante started to walk over to the center and entered the building. Once inside, Dante headed over to the counter where Nurse Joy is standing at.

"Um hi, do you know the way to Battlefield 3", Dante asked Nurse Joy.

"Oh, there should be a over near the edge of the forest", said Nurse Joy with a smile. "And it is next to Suicune dorm."

"Thanks for the help, Nurse Joy", Dante said turning and heading for the door.

After exiting the center, Dante headed in the direction of the battlefield.

(ooc-finally got something down:P)

Back