• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hurt and Heal (Legendary Pokemon Edition!)

gamerdna223

No influence from the meme!
Years
Hurt and Heal is a rather simple, common forum game. Basically, there will be a selection of various things, in this case Legendary Pokemon. You then may Hurt one of the things and heal one. Here's an example.

You said:
Me said:
Electrode: 15
Eelektross: 15
Entei: 15
Emboar: 15
Electrode: 16
Eelektross: 14
Entei: 15
Emboar: 15

Rules are also simple. You can only do 1 Hurt and 1 Heal each turn, no hurting or healing a Pokemon by more than 1 HP, and no healing or hurting Pokemon who have already "fainted". Each Pokemon starts off with 15 HP. The hurting and healing will continue until only 1 Pokemon remains. Once this happens, this Pokemon is considered the "winner". Please follow these and the normal PC rules.

This will be a tournament. We will start by hurting and healing the Generation I Legendaries, and then do the Generation II legendaries, etc. Once we have a winner from every generation, we will take all of the winners and do the same to them.

Here are the standings for the final round.

Articuno: 15
Suicune: 15
??????: 15

Last edited:

gamerdna223

No influence from the meme!
Years
Articuno: 16
Zapdos: 15
Moltres: 13
Mewtwo: 15
Mew: 16

It is a rather fun game! I've played all kinds of editions of it on other forums, but I've never played a Pokemon edition. Therefore, I thought I'd make one on PC.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Okay then...
Articuno: 17 (HEALED!)
Zapdos: 15
Mewtwo: 14 (HURT!)

AnjinMiura_PL

Challenger Extraordinaire (?)
Years
I see that you guys really want Articuno to win this ga...
NOT TODAY!

Articuno: 16
Zapdos: 14

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
Articuno: 17
Zapdos: 10
Moltres: 12
Mew: 20

Seeing as how this is Pokemon, shouldn't we say faint instead of die?

Years
The numbers did not add up!!!!! Check the post before this one (and before that, and before that, etc.) and the numbers do not add up to 75 like they should, but 74. In his/her earlier post, 'rbedsole' took two off of Zapdos and put one on Mewtwo. I have added one back onto Zapdos before taking my turn, hence Zapdos is still at 9 (As I took one off on my actual turn). You are welcome for me correcting this mistake.

Zapdos: 9
Mewtwo: 17
Mew: 20

FAINT ZAPDOS FAINT!!!!!

Last edited:

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 24, 2013
Zapdos: 8
Mewtwo: 16
Mew: 22

Lets kill Zapdos.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
Articuno: 18
Zapdos: 8
Mew: 22

@DualBlade
Maybe you should use a different color instead of blue for the Pokemon you're not doing anything to.

Back