• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Super glitch?

JoshTheTrainer

Glaceon Lover ~
Years
  • So, I started playing Pokemon Yellow again. Like I could with Pokemon RB, I can seriously fuck things up sometimes.

I got in a fight with MissingNo. A yellow variant. Rare chance it won't crash, but I got him to work properly. So, I forgot to put my item in the 6th spot (now I got an Ether in it), I decided to try if changing my item position would work.

The following thing happened:

kalPpRW.png

Now, I don't know why this happened. I heard it from a YouTuber before but I forgot. Is this because of Super Glitch or what? And no, I did not burn him. All I did was start the battle, change item spots and it happened.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2017
    Hm, this is a glitch that's on the super specific side. You'd probably want to ask on the Glitch City Labs forum. Also, it's only tangentially related but you can summon a harmless variant of MissingNo. in Yellow with a special stat of 182. (Here's a video showing that) That way the whole issue with Super Glitch can be avoided.

JoshTheTrainer

Glaceon Lover ~
    Years
  • Hm, this is a glitch that's on the super specific side. You'd probably want to ask on the Glitch City Labs forum. Also, it's only tangentially related but you can summon a harmless variant of MissingNo. in Yellow with a special stat of 182. (Here's a video showing that) That way the whole issue with Super Glitch can be avoided.

I'm in the begin of the game that's why I try to encounter this MissingNo to duplicate my items early.

Back