• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What's your fav cities

Janis Joplin

so many fantastic colors
Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2004
    ummmmm i lik the one thats lik in the forest and stuff i also like woodstock ny u no dat place?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Fortree City? I have no particular favorite as once I beat the E4, I just sit in one town and battle friends. Or play NB which is more challenging.

Mew9

Ready to win in tourney!!
    Years
  • i HATE FORTREE!!!!!!!!!!!!! U HAVE TO WALK (CAN"T RIDE BIKE OR RUN) WHEN UR ON THOSE BRIDGES!!!!!!!!!!! i can't stand not moving fast. plus, u have to use that stupid scope that plays a 15 second role in the game. wats the point of even putting it in if u use it once (mayb twice) after u beat fortree? It was forgotten in the rest of the game. i like Slateport, y, i don't no. mossdeep's pretty tight too.

SKainuiG

Nomel Holds a Numel Berry
    Years
  • Mew9 said:
    i HATE FORTREE!!!!!!!!!!!!! U HAVE TO WALK (CAN"T RIDE BIKE OR RUN) WHEN UR ON THOSE BRIDGES!!!!!!!!!!! i can't stand not moving fast. plus, u have to use that stupid scope that plays a 15 second role in the game. wats the point of even putting it in if u use it once (mayb twice) after u beat fortree? It was forgotten in the rest of the game. i like Slateport, y, i don't no. mossdeep's pretty tight too.
    Actually you use it several times on Keckleons. There is one behind Registeel's cave, one in the route away from fortree, one up a water fall near the weather center, and a few more in obvious places. Although it is rather like Oldale town... you see it once. :\

My favorite place would have to be Slateport. There's the boat, the beach, contests, shops, name rater, museum, and a pokecenter. What more could you need?

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • i end up hanging around Mauville because it's so near so many places and makes it quite convenient to reach places like the berry master and the Daycare center.

Back