• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Hacking Company

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Introduction

Hello all, my name is Star Platinum (formerly known as SK3). I took a very long break from hacking due to me losing interest in the Pokémon franchise in general but I decided to return because I want that experience of starting a project from scratch and finishing it completely. I previously was working on a hack titled Pokémon Daydream White that will never see the light of day now because the laptop and all of the files I had on it are long gone. However I wish to carry on its legacy and incorporate a few ideas I had from it into a brand new, fresh hack.

Project

Pokémon Hacking Company

Pokémon Canvas Version

Pokémon Canvas Version is a hack that will take place in the Iro region, an island region with multiple types of environments filled with color and life.

The features I have planned so far are:

• Multiple Pokemon/movesets spanning from Gens 1-7
    • Day/Night system (D/N events and possibly music)
    • Custom soundtrack
    • Elite Trainer sidequests

Team

So far I am the only member on the team so far, although I plan on reaching out to some of my old teammates to see if they want to help out with this project. I have not hacked in 3 years and will need to freshen up on my skills but I plan on handling the bulk of the work myself.

I am looking for teammates who can do one or more of the following
    • Create decent maps
    • Script moderate to advanced events
    • Create and/or insert custom graphics for the hack

If you are interested and can do any of the following, please post in this thread and I will be in contact :)​

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    What's the storyline?

It takes place in a region that randomly appeared 50 years ago, created when a woman used a legendary Pokemon's power to create it. After the regions infrastructure was finished and most of the island became inhabited, the woman disappeared along with the Pokemon, leaving her 3 kids in charge of running the region. 50 years later the same family is still running Iro and seem to care for the residents of, but in secret are trying to find the same Pokemon that created Iro so that they can rewrite history itself to where they have influence over the entire world.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen today
    It takes place in a region that randomly appeared 50 years ago, created when a woman used a legendary Pokemon's power to create it. After the regions infrastructure was finished and most of the island became inhabited, the woman disappeared along with the Pokemon, leaving her 3 kids in charge of running the region. 50 years later the same family is still running Iro and seem to care for the residents of, but in secret are trying to find the same Pokemon that created Iro so that they can rewrite history itself to where they have influence over the entire world.

What will be the legendary pokemon?

Back