• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
  • Here's another cool pic from MiyaToriaka.

510067.jpeg

Anime Misty and Pokemon Special Misty in Team Rocket outfits. ;)

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • ^OMG, what a cute picture!

Pictures from the most recent Misty leave airing:
    mistypagercloseup.jpg

Her adorable little phone thing! XD

mistyprettyag134.jpg

"Don't worry, Max! Misty's here!"

mistyafraidofbugs.jpg

Noo, not bugs!

mistyazurillhero.jpg

Her Azurill rules!

mistylookhappywalk.jpg

The last scene of her before the episode is over! She's so pretty in this one :)

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • feh,please don't post that stuff here,that is basically spam and it insults this thread,if you are a Misty fan,join,or otherwise get out of here

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Cool, Misty has a Pokegear! And it's pink too, just like Marina's. It is really cute. She looks really cute in those pics. :classic: Also, she looks really pretty in the last pic. :D

1118784065_0111.jpg

Another shot of Misty's really cute Spheal backpack. :classic:

I wonder where Chairman Kaga's been at today.....

Years
  • It's a real bummer that Ash doesnt have pokegear as Misty could have placed her number in it so they could keep in contact with each other

So regardless of where Ash travels Misty could call to make sure he is looking after himself after all she has already claimed Ash as her boyfriend but hasnt had the guts to admit place him on a leash

StewieLloyd

Trainer
    Years
  • Just wanted to know what you think about my avatar. Not saying that I am a May fan but it looks like Ash and May are bonding a little faster than Ash and Misty ever were.
    ......what?......what exactly does your picture prove?....its fake yes?.....just like all the other FAKE Ash and Misty kissing pics. I mean i found a picture of Gary and .....Ash kissing (wierd what you find when you type Pokemon in google)....does that mean they are.......no.
    Ive said my bit.
    Oh and you do realise this is a Misty fanclub and further posts will result in all of these Misty fans turning on you....scary no?

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • jade_destiny said:
    Hi, can I join this club?

140.jpg

Misty and Max are such good friends ^^

Hello Jade Destiny! Welcome to the club. It's always great to have new members here. Here's some cookies!"hands cookies to Jade Destiny" Also, it's really cool to have another Pokeshipper here. :classic: Your signature is really great.

AshandMistykissing3.jpg

Oldie, but goodie. :classic:

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Thanks! I had two pics of Misty in my signature, but they've been showing up as x's for a good while. :( Cute pic of Misty,Azurill, and Pikachu, too! :classic:

AshandMistyplayinginthewater.jpg

A really cute summertime pic from Miyabic Room. :classic:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back