• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

で's SS

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    sorry de_dark
    i can't way 2 month for a trade... i'll kill the pokemon i clone for u 1 month ago

see u

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2009
    which country ??????????????

US, but I can only offer it if you give me a clone back of it. After all, you're just tutoring my Pokemon and I'm offering a legit event Darkrai. I can offer any of the Kanto legendary birds, any of the Sinnoh lake trio, any Johto starters, and any Kanto starters except Venusaur. If you can't send a clone of the Darkrai and won't take any of those offers then I'm afraid it's an unfair trade, in which case I can just as easily get it from someone else later for free.

Years
  • i don't nid US Alamos atm.....i think u have to trade it for other event for me....or get some shinies i dont have for my reward:)

ill give you a shiny ut lv 12 slowpoke for your shiny ut Treecko

not interested in shiny slowpoke coz i have it already=)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2009
    i don't nid US Alamos atm.....i think u have to trade it for other event for me....or get some shinies i dont have for my reward:)

Well if you won't take an event for teaching my pokemon one move then I don't know what you will take. I have someone that can tutor him for free. Thanks anyway.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    please trade

hi i want to ask if you could change me your shiny registeel and your shiny regigigas for two of my pokemons(all of them shinys):
    lugia
    ho-oh
    mew
    entei
    milotic
    rayquaza
    articuno
    gallade
    honkrow
    weavile

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011