• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back Into The Mix [OU]

Get Away From That Outlet Pikachu!

You can haz Thunderbolt?
Years
I've taken a lonnnnnnnnnnnnng break from competitive Pokemon, so forgive me if this team is lackluster, as always, any and all help appreciated.

At A Glance:
248.png
212.png
145.png
380.png
242.png
373.png

248.png

Tyranitar @ Chesto Berry
Adamant Nature / Sand Stream
252 HP / 32 Atk / 224 SpD
- Stone Edge
- Payback
- Rest
- Stealth Rock

Leadtar, here to break most leads, specially 'zelf as well as setting up rocks, Rest because if I can hold on to that Chesto Berry, it'll be hella useful.

212.png

Scizor @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature / Technician
248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spe
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- U-Turn
- Pursuit

Standard CB Scizor, pretty self explanatory, if you ask me.

145.png

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Bold Nature / Pressure
248 HP / 228 Def / 32 Spe
- Thunderbolt
- Roost
- Hidden Power Grass
- Heat Wave

Here to take care of Scizor, and can handle Swampert, and it never hurts to have an electric move, either this or Oven Rotom.

380.png

Latias @ Leftovers
Timid Nature / Levitate
4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
- Calm Mind
- Dragon Pulse
- Surf
- Recover

Never got to try Latias as a special sweeper, but I hear good things, Recover because Zapdos has fire and grass covered.

242.png

Blissey @ Leftovers
Calm Nature / Natural Cure
24 HP / 252 Def / 232 SpD
- Wish
- Protect
- Seismic Toss
- Toxic

Standard WishBliss, Toxic to spread status, Wish for healing properties, Protect to anger opponents, and Seismic Toss for a bit of damage.

373.png

Salamence @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature / Intimidate
252 / 252 Spe / 4 HP
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Roost

DDMence, Roost because Life Orb + Sandstorm = not good for Salamence, other than that pretty standard.

I've taken a lonnnnnnnnnnnnng break from competitive Pokemon, so forgive me if this team is lackluster, as always, any and all help appreciated.

Last edited:
Back