• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
  • Hello, newcomer here.

Er, hello, I'm new to the thread. (I've actually sent Cap. Arcane :pirate: an application form. I hope I receive a good reply, but I don't really expect it, seeing my skills are not that good. :nervous:)

When I read up to the Charmander topic, I suddenly had an idea. Maybe we could have some kind of sidequest showing Ash's (or Gary's) adventures? Cuz they're travelling with us on the same day anyway. (If someone already said that, or this topic is dismissed, please tell me. I had this desperate need to say it immediately or I'll forget. Sorry.)

Oops, sorry, forgot to compliment. I love Viridian City and the Route 3 map. (Route 3 reminds me of a horse...)

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I think she means we could help Ash and/or Gary on one of their adventures.

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Already answered. We will follow different parts of the quest, and we might interact, but we will not be with them every step of the way. We could be ahead or behind, but it will vary

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Oh... Thank you for telling me that...

(I didn't read the whole thing, I just started reading yesterday, so I don't know what everyone said. I only know that this is a game, not a hack.)

Anyway, I don't really see any newcomers around posting so much, they just give their support or something. (Unlike some others, who "pit" their lives in this game.) Have they lost interest that fast already? No offense OR negativity (which I think I just did), but I really love this GAME, so I want this to spread quicker and the people can help to do the game.

(Of course, this is not a demand or anything...)

Rhuan

Sphere scripter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2010
    Posting has slowed down because there hasn't been a big update for a while, don't worry, the next update will be BIG.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Hah, that was funny.

I can't wait for the next update. (It's BIG.) Has anyone talked to him lately?

Crett

That Popcorn Guy
    Years
  • Tha Fyootchaaaaaa!
    Well, I will never give up on this..
    EVEN IF THEY TAKE..um..
    ok, take the largest number you can think of,
    add an even larger number, and triple it.
    that many years.
    ..but..
    then i'd be dead.
    ...O.O
    well, i'm just saying I really wish I could help somehow,
    but my spriting sucks,
    I have written..
    0 codes, and I'm..not..good..at..mapping.
    Will there be any new moves?

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    I played through Yellow (also had pokemon stadium, I unlocked the surfing Pikachu!!!) and Crystal. I went off of pokemon around the time that the first GBA ones came out.

I'm here because I love making games with sphere. I also love CA's large maps and his vision.

I know, I've read your signature ... :15:

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2010
    I can't remember.
    I know that you will be able to get all the starters from each reagon right but what would be the starter when you begin?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back