• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokeball

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigarettes

Pokemon Slate Creator
Years
  • Can some one tell me how to make a pokeball for my game and how do i make the trainer appear then they release a pokemon????? :shocked:

Edit*I Know how to do character battle animation but how does he pick which pokemon to send out and i know i need to use a commen event for pokeball but what scripting do i use???*Edit

Last edited:

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • First of all, please use the help thread for general questions like this one.

Second of all, you have to use pictures to display the trainer throwing the pokeball. That little animation is featured in the team project CBS if you want to use that.

If you're interested in gaining additional help, please do so in the stickied help thread.

I'll close this thread. If for whatever reason you want it reopened, PM me and I will consider.

*Closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back