• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] [UFT] Event Shiny Pichu [LF] Another Shiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

underling

AAAAAAA
Years
  • Age 24
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 5, 2017
Howdy! I have a shiny Pichu from the 2010 Pikachu colored Pichu event. I don't want or need this Pokemon anymore, so I hope someone else can give it a good home.

I'm currently looking at any offers, but here are the shiny Pokemon that I would most like in exchange for my Pichu:

• Eevee/Umbreon
  • Wooper
  • Sneasel
  • Shinx
  • Pachirisu
  • Buneary
  • Zorua
  • Pumpkaboo
  • Litten
  • Rockruff
  • Mimikyu
I don't mind whatever stats, nature, IVs, etc. the Pokemon has. I would prefer a Pokemon without a nickname, though.
Please note that I only expect to trade for one other Pokemon.
Please also note that I already have a shiny Cutiefly, Mudkip, Linoone, Ditto, and Salandit, so I would prefer not to trade for a double (except for a female shiny Salandit, since mine is male.)

Thank you in advance! c:

underling

AAAAAAA
Years
  • Age 24
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 5, 2017
I have a shiny litten

Hi! Thank you for your offer, that sounds good! :3 My FC is 3196-7588-0025. (I should probably fill out that information on my profile, haha.) I'll go ahead and add you if that's all right. We should be ready to go soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back