• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RPG Maker XP Discussion

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    Here talk about the newest rpg maker out xp i think it is the best so far the only thing there aint as much monsters in the rtp but you get so many chipsets and other grpahics that you wont neeed to download some more for a while

Dark Absol

Graphic Designer
    Years
  • Actually, I think closing the cracked thread is better, or you'll have people skimming the thread looking for links, then posting, asking where the download links are, without even bothering to read the posts themselves (Like that Sam guy just did in there).

Years
  • This is better for RMXP discussion than the crack thread, to avoid requests for the cracked version.

I'm not used to the new mapping system yet, it's alot different than RM2k/3, but the it has room for more detail though (with the 3rd layer)

Look what I made.. my first attempt at mapping in RMXP :P

Dark Absol

Graphic Designer
    Years
  • lol That maps great, well, better than mine at least. Before i even start scripting events for the game im planning, I want to get characters and the like sorted. No chance of me finding an RMXP Kamon spriteset anytime soon... : /

Years
  • Dark Absol said:
    lol That maps great, well, better than mine at least. Before i even start scripting events for the game im planning, I want to get characters and the like sorted. No chance of me finding an RMXP Kamon spriteset anytime soon... : /

It's pretty easy to find a spritesheet of Kamon in FR/LG style, but if you mean a RMXP rtp styled character, then that will take awhile.

Dark Absol

Graphic Designer
    Years
  • Yeah, thats exactly what I mean. I'm going to ask a few friends and see if they are capable, and if not, I'll have to try and make one myself. Eh... The higher resolution in RMXP does pose a problem for character sets.

Sam

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2006
    Dark Absol said:
    Actually, I think closing the cracked thread is better, or you'll have people skimming the thread looking for links, then posting, asking where the download links are, without even bothering to read the posts themselves (Like that Sam guy just did in there).

Hey! I am reading this.. sorry for not looing, but i scrolled all the way down the page.. did not bother to read stupid young me.

Years
  • 1.)WELL I HAVE A QUESTION...FIRST OF ALL WILL SOME1 RATE MY MAP FOR RMXP!!
    NEWMAPRMXP.jpg

2.)WHEN PLAYIN HOW DO U MAKE IT FULL SCREEN?? OR CHANGE THE SETTINGS TO 1024 x 768

THX IN ADVANCE,
    POKEDAVID

Back