• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fanfic] Gokaiger and the Hearty Discovery in Blue Planet (Feat. Aria the Animation)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Before I begin the story, I'll inform you that this fanfiction is a crossover between Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger and a soothing anime called Aria. Please note that this story takes place quite long after the end of Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters vs Gokaiger The Movie (and Gokaiger show in general), and in the middle of Aria: The Origination as well, so expect some minor spoilers if you haven't watched them.

Gokaiger and the Hearty Discovery in Blue Planet
Feat. Aria the Animation

CHAPTER 1
That Day When the Red Galleon Arrives…

Kaizoku Sentai. Goooooookaiger! This is a Super Sentai that halted Zangyack's invasion on earth. After their long struggle, finally they destroyed the Zangyack's reign once and for all, and now, as they set sail, they are pondering on something.

"Hmmm, this is getting boring a bit." told Captain Marvelous, the leader of the group, as he sails the Gokai Galleon, the red pirate ship. "Where should we go next, Marvelous? We don't think it's all over after our fights with those Zangyacks." Joe exclaimed. Meanwhile, Don, whom we know as 'Hakase', told them, "I'm not quite sure yet, but it's boring if we go somewhere and having no destination at all."

Luka is eager and say, "Hey, why not search for fifth Greatest Treasure in the Universe, then? One of my siblings just gave me the rumors before we left, about the possibility of it being dormant somewhere."

"Are you serious, Luka? That would be awesome! Maybe we will meet another Super Sentai there!" Gai, being excited as Luka is, shouts in joy. Ahim, having finished her tea, told them, "It might be a worthwhile trip, and it's been a while after seeing commoners again."

"If it comes to finding the treasure, leave it to me!" told Navi, the robotic parrot. Captain Marvelous replies, "Yeah. I guess it's time for another new quest, then. Bird, do your thing!"

"Man… how many times I told you I'm not a bird? Oh well. Let's! Navigate for treasure!" Navi initiates its searching mode, flutters around and chanting, "Doro doro dororon!" and then got crashed by Gokai Galleon's walls. As the bird falls, it exclaims, "In a blue planet, ye shalt find the secret path, guided by a guide in the boat-zoyo. That's it."

"A guide in the boat, eh? Could that means it's you, Hakase?" Luka asks in question. "I dunno, but even though I have been guiding this Galleon for long, knowing Navi, it may have another say. Remember the prediction of finding a man with black cloth back then? Besides, it says that it's in another blue planet, just like earth. Could this be Another Earth?" told Don.

"Don-san, I'm sure it's way much different. Another Earth that I know is quite yellow in color, so I think it's not counted. And I don't think I understand Navi's clues this time… I don't think there is a Sentai team which involves a giant ship just like ours, not even a guide in the boat." explains Gai.

Joe told them, "Man, even Gai didn't know the clues either… I guess we have no choice but to go and find out what it is. It may be worth a ride."

After the long talk, suddenly the red pirate ship started to getting swallowed in a vortex, and it shook the ship pretty hard. Hakase was frightened and told them, "Oh no, what should we do?" Captain Marvelous is getting serious, and told the crew, "Don't worry, I'll take this on." He goes to the cockpit, deactivating the auto-pilot system, and begins to take control of the galleon. Even though things aren't smooth as he thought it was, he begins to control it steady, when he exclaims, "Let's make the show of it!"

And finally our red galleon managed to get out of the vortex, and suddenly they find something great. Navi squawks and shouts, "We might have found it!" So our pirate crew watched from the galleon's monitor, and was fascinated by how pretty it looks.

"What a beautiful planet, it's been a while after seeing such a planet like earth." told Ahim. "It does look a bit different, though… it's totally blue all along."

"Yeah, that's how planets are. They are unique in their own way, aren't they?" told Don, which started to notice something interesting. "Hey, is it just me, or we may have came to the future? I could have sworn it was 2014 here…" as he points to the monitor, where it says: Year 2304.

"How unusual… Gai, did anything out of ordinary happened to your Gokai Cellular recently?" asks Luka. "Not quite, I don't think it shines when we were caught in the vortex. All of other Ranger Keys, including those of Timeranger's, are not in the treasure box either, so I don't think they are the cause of it."

"Oh well. At any rate, let's go to where the treasure lies!" told Captain Marvelous, and the galleon started to go with full speed to the blue planet. So the pirate crew started to taking a stroll a bit, after arrived there.

Joe asks the others, "Where should we go? It's not like we're familiar with this place yet." "Why not ask the nearby commoners?" Ahim replied with grin, "They know more places to visit than we do."

"That'd be a good idea." Captain Marvelous agrees. Don spotted a nearby teen girl, and asks nervously, "Um, Miss? We are new here, so can you show us one of the recommended places in this planet?"

"Oh, why not go to the Traghetto S Sofia? It's one of the most popular landmarks in here, in Neo-Venezia, where all of you can ride on the big gondola." the teen girl replied.

"Um, what is a gondola? I don't think I ever heard of it before." asks Luka. "From what I have studied, Gondola is a long boat which is usually rowed by someone known as a gondolier. It's often seen in Venice City in Italy in my planet as means of transportation." Gai explains.

"Oh, you're quite well informed, Sir. It's also pretty common in here as well, so why not give it a try? You go straight here, and turn left, and you'll be there in no time!" told the girl, with a huge smile. "Okay, and thanks for your help, Miss." replied Don. "You're welcome. I hope all of you enjoy the ride!"

As they started to heading towards Traghetto S Sofia, suddenly they noticed a certain big black dude was passing by, and he was staring at the pirate crew for a second, and this draws their attention for a while.

"Why is that big guy staring at us?" told Joe. "I have no idea either, but it appears that he wants to tell something." Captain Marvelous replied. And the big guy nods briefly, walks off and disappeared into the thin air, to their surprise.

When the pirate crew finally gets in into the traghetto, they are enjoying the ride. At some point, one of the gondoliers, which have a pink hair, starting to share a story. "There was a fairy tale in here, in planet Aqua, about a big black cat called Cait Sith. There are only a few people who are able to meet him, and many consider him as the guardian of the planet Aqua itself."

"Is that… the huge and mysterious guy that we saw ten minutes ago?" asks Don. "Ha-hi, probably so." replied the pink-haired gondolier. "If he took an eye on you, he might have something for you to see."

"Could this be… the Greatest Treasure that we're looking for?" told Joe with wonder, followed with Captain Marvelous' reply, "It might be so. Let's discuss about it tomorrow, it's almost night time."

After the pirate crew has finished the traghetto ride, they decided to go back to Gokai Galleon and call it a day, with thoughts to wonder of how to get the fifth Greatest Treasure in the Universe.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Writer's Notes:
Yes, the long and hammy call of Gokaiger in the beginning of the story is intentional, because that's how their Mobirates (aka their henshin device) call it, and I might use the hammy call again when they might use their Mobirates at some point. :p

I assumed that Gokaiger have found 4 Greatest Treasure in the Universe before, the last time they got one was when they are teaming up with Go-Busters.

Doro doro dororon is from the lyrics of the Kakuranger's ending theme.

Don mentions the event, when Navi was having a prediction of meeting a man covered in black that will have a Grand Power of a Super Sentai team, in Episode 2 and 3 of Gokaiger. Eventually they meet with a boy who borrowed a ShinkenRed key for a while, which leads to the pirate crew's doubt of Navi's predictions, and later a man they're looking for, Kai Ozu, which holds Magiranger's Grand Power.

Another Earth, known as Dino Earth, is the place where Asuka, the AbareBlack of Abaranger lives.

Gokai Cellular is a henshin device that Gai uses to become Gokai Silver, given by the 3 past rangers. One of the buttons in the device has TimeFire of Timeranger in it.

Timeranger can use their ability to go through time.

Yes, Traghetto S Sofia is the name of the traghetto booth in planet Aqua, as seen in one of the episodes in Aria: The Origination.

Gai originates from planet Earth, btw.

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Years
CHAPTER 2
The Treasure's Origin

It's a morning time in Gokai Galleon, and all of the Gokaigers have already started the day. Joe is having daily push-ups as usual, and Luka looks up at her jewelry collection. Ahim is drinking her tea as usual, Don 'Hakase' Dogoier is doing daily cooks, and Gai is reviewing his Super Sentai notebook, which happens to have updated with the latest Super Sentai in 2014.

"Victorious Imagination! Ressha Sentai Tokkyuger! This completes one more Super Sentai in my collection. I can't wait to see them!" told Gai with excitement. Meanwhile, Captain Marvelous just comes in.

"I'm hungry." told Marvy. Luka groans, "Man, you're always hungry." "Always hungry." repeats Navi. Meanwhile, Don had just finished his cooking. "It's done. I'm making chicken wings today, with some salads. Want some?"

"Itadakimaaaasu!"

As the Gokai crew is eating, Ahim says, "Marvelous-san, we should ask the gondolier-san from yesterday. Maybe she will have clues of the fifth Greatest Treasure in the Universe."

"Hmm, she surely knows about the mysterious black guy that we met yesterday, but does she really know the key to the treasure?" told Don. Joe responds, "Navi did tell us about a guide in the boat, so asking her probably won't hurt, anyway."

"Yeah, but where do we find her?" wonders Luka. Then, Gai shows one of the pamphlet, which is apparently taken from their traghetto trip yesterday. "I think she might be in one of these three companies." The pamphlet says: You can take a ride with three Gondola companies. Aria Company, Himeya Company and Orange Planet. This message is brought to you by Gondola Association and Traghetto S Sofia.

"Hmmm, interesting. We should go to Aria Company first, then." told Marvy.

In about 20 minutes later, our pirate crew has almost arrived at Aria Company. "Good thing that this pamphlet has a map." says Don with relief, meanwhile, from afar, a tiny white cat saw them and alerting somebody of customers. "Pui-pui!" "Ha-hi, President Aria. I'm coming!" replies the pink-haired girl, which is in the Aria Company's booth.

"Hi, welcome to Aria Company! I'm Akari Mizunashi, your Undine for the day. How can I help you?" greets the pink-haired girl. Joe noticed something familiar and told her, "You… aren't you're the gondolier girl from yesterday?"

"Ha-hi! So you're one of the passengers from the traghetto ride of yesterday?" asks Akari with surprise, followed with the Gokaigers' nodding. "By the way… Can we take a gondola ride with you? We need to talk about something important, you see…" asks Don. "I'm sorry, but I afraid that I'm still not ready to carry all of you yet, I'm still a Single, and Alicia-san is still having guests right now." replies Akari, while her right hand, which is wearing gloves, points to her left hand which has no gloves.

"Hmm, I don't understand any of these words at all." told Luka. "Undines, Single… what in the world are these words mean?" As Akari wanted to explain, suddenly President Aria, the white cat from earlier, alerts Akari of something. This time, it saw a blonde-haired girl which has just arrived.

Akari greets her, "Welcome back, Alicia-san!" "Hello, Akari-chan! My, my, there are many passengers here." told Alicia, as she had just finished one another successful gondola ride.

So, Gokaigers are riding on 2 gondolas, each ridden by Alicia-san and Akari, respectively, and Alicia-san explains, "Undines are the female gondoliers which can also serve as a tour guide, and it has three ranks. Pair is the beginner rank of the Undines, which is marked with a pair of gloves in the hand. Promotion to higher ranks is signified by removing one of the gloves, so a Pair can be promoted into Single when the time is right, and the same also applies when the Single will become Prima, the fully-fledged Undine."

"I see. It's like when we are getting stronger and stronger after each battle." told Joe. "Ha-hi, that's right. Anyway, from what I heard, you guys are the space pirates. Is that right?" asks Akari in curiosity.

"What? How did you know?" told Captain Marvelous. "Well… I have been reading urban legends of Super Sentai at times, and I heard there is a group of Space Pirates which are saving the Manhome from Zangyack invasion in about 300 years ago." replied Akari. "Oh, and Manhome used to be called Earth at that time."

Don thinks, "Really? I don't think we were living quite old, unless… Oh, that's it! The monitor from our Gokai Galleon has its calendar was altered to about 300 years in the future, so we may have been travelling over time and space when we came here."

"Yeah, and we surely have stopped Zangyack when we were on Earth that time." told Ahim.

"So, dear passengers, are you still hunting for treasures?" asks Alicia. "Yes, we have been hunting for one ever since we were recruited by Captain Marvelous, particularly if it involves The Greatest Treasure in the Universe." replied Joe.

"Why is it so special?" asks Akari. Gai says, "The Greatest Treasure in the Universe means everything that we would like it to be. And I heard that the treasure can be found here, so since you know about the Cait Sith fairy tales, I want to ask, do you have any clues of any hidden treasures here?"

Akari rows the gondola and thinks… "Hmm… I think I have heard some rumors about it too. It is said that there are 6 hidden keys somewhere in the planet of Aqua. Whoever is fated to get them should find a secret passage, which will lead to the grand treasure inside."

"So there is a treasure here, then? That's great!" told Luka. Akari alerts them, "However, nobody has found the secrets for the elusive keys yet. There are many treasure hunters who try to get one, but to get a disappointment because they are clueless of how to get one."

"That doesn't matter. If it comes to treasures, no matter what stands against us, no matter if the path is blocked or not, we'll break through and find a way. That's what the pirates do." boasts our Captain.

"My, my, you sure are energetic, eh?" told Alicia, with a huge grin, followed with the nod of the others.

Akari continues, "Since all of you were passing through time, and having a special encounter, there might be a possibility that you might be able to get these keys. I think you will find the clue to get these keys in time."

"Eeeh? How did you know?" told Don. "Well, every journey in the gondola is something that I cherished every day. It's full of a breathtaking experience that I can't forget all of them." told Akari.

"For now, I hope you'll enjoy staying in planet Aqua, dear passengers." told Alicia. "We will. Thanks for the explanation, Alicia-san, Akari-san." replied Ahim.

So in the Gondola, Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger had found the origins of the treasure. Will they find the clue to find these elusive keys and eventually find the Fifth Greatest Treasure in the Universe?

TO BE CONTINUED…

Writer's Notes:
Pui-pui is one of the President Aria's meowing sound. And the President actually is the cat mascot of each Gondola companies in planet Aqua, instead of being the ruler of the government.

Usually, when any Single Undines are taking passengers, they have to be accompanied by a Prima Undine, unless if they are having a practice.

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Years
CHAPTER 3
One More Chance

It's the dawn of the morning in Planet Aqua, and in the Gokai Galleon, Navi was sleeping with almost all of the Gokai crew, except for Ahim. So, a nearby rooster crows, and it shocks Navi to the point that it crashes on the wall.

"Ah! If you hath received the encounter in the bridge, you shalt found the important key-zoyo." told Navi, which startles the whole crew and waking them up.

"Man… another Treasure Navigating in the morning? I'm still tired after the Traghetto ride of yesterday." moans Luka, as Joe started to stretch his hand.

"I guess that can't be helped. Sometimes the Treasure Navigating can come when we least expecting it, but it's still important for us to take our attention to it. It helped us to find the 34 Grand Powers of the previous Super Sentai, after all. And morning, guys." told Joe.

"I'm still not sure, will these clues help us on finding the six hidden keys Akari-san mentioned earlier?" asks Don with hesitation.

Captain Marvelous told them, "I'm pretty sure we'll find it in no time. Anyway, where's Ahim?"

"Oh, she might be doing her usual routine every time we have landed on another planet. And since this planet looks like earth, that can't be helped." told Gai.

So, Ahim is having a stroll in Aqua planet, she awes in wonder and thought, Ooh, this planet is so beautiful, almost as good as Planet Famille, and she happen to see somebody from afar which visits the nearby bridge, which piqued Ahim's interest.

"Mister, it's a good day, isn't it?" told Ahim, followed by a short "Yeah." from him, which later sighs in the bridge.

"Excuse me, Mister, why are you sighing?" asks Ahim with curiosity. The ponytailed man told her, "A certain pink-haired Pigtails told me, it is the Sighing Bridge. It's called that because everyone who looks at it can't help but sigh, because of how beautiful the scenery is."

"Yeah, it's so beautiful. This reminds me of my home planet back then. It's so nostalgic for me." explains Ahim.

The ponytailed man continues, "Anyway, people called me Akatsuki Izumo. What's your name?"

Ahim told him, "I am Ahim de Famille. Nice to meet you, Akatsuki-san."

"Likewise." replies Akatsuki, as they shake their hands on the introduction. "By the way, you seemed to be a foreigner, Ahim? It seems like you're still new to this blue planet."

"Yes, I and my precious partners have come from a long journey." told Ahim.

"I see… why not going to St. Marco Mall over there?" told Akatsuki as he points to the big mall. "It's nearby, so it takes some short walk to get through there."

"Okay." Ahim replied, as they decided to walk together, and soon they find themselves arrived at the mall in no time.

Inside of the mall, Ahim told the ponytailed man, "Akatsuki-san, sometimes I can't believe that the sky is blue in here. From several planets that I have visited, it's not quite common to see that. It's just like my home planet. It's a lovely sight."

"It's thanks to Salamender who managed to make the weathers work to their liking." told Akatsuki. "However, sometimes I'm not sure if I would become a perfect Salamander…"

"Why, Akatsuki-san?" asks Ahim.

"Last night, when I was working at the weather, I was sleepy after being working for long, and I didn't realize that I was turning up the heat…" explains Akatsuki.

"No wonder it was pretty hot in the Galleon last night." told Ahim. Akatsuki continues, "Yeah, and then…" followed with a flashback.

"Akatsuki, what are you doing?! You messed up the temperature!" told the boss, as he started to tune in some stuffs to restore the temperature so that it's cool again. After things are well…

"Sorry, boss, this won't ever happen again! Definitely!" told Akatsuki.

The boss replies, "Okay, but I hope that you'll fully awake next time."

As Akatsuki ends his flashback, he says, "Since then, I'm still not sure if I should be back as a Salamander at the moment. I can't forgive myself for making such a slip-up…"

"Akatsuki-san, nobody is perfect. Even I was not quite good when I joined the pirate crew back in the day. From using guns, swords, washing clothes… when I was making these mistakes, sometimes I'm wondering if I can't fit being with pirates. However, they accepted me. Their supports keep me going, to the point that I managed to avoid the same mistake again, and that I can fight for the sake of my planet, which was lost." told Ahim.

"And I think you're a nice person, Akatsuki-san. You admitted your mistake when you realized that you blow it. With your sincerity, I'm sure that the boss would forgive you, even though you thought he wouldn't. With your dedication, I'm sure you'll become a fully-fledged Salamander in no time. And don't be hard on yourself, okay?" cheers Ahim, with a huge grin.

"Really? The boss would accept me no matter what?" told Akatsuki, with a nod from Ahim.

Meanwhile, as Akatsuki and Ahim started to leave the mall, a certain guy with white clothes, just like Akatsuki's, started to call him. "Akatsuki! Our boss is looking for you to go back to the job! He's worried about you!"

"Okay, I'll be right there soon!" replied Akatsuki, with a sigh of relief.

Akatsuki is smiling once again, and as he is about to leave, he told Ahim, "Thank you for making me much better, Ahim. It was a short talk, but I'm glad that we have met with each other."

Ahim replies, "You're welcome. And remember, there is always a chance for you to redeem from your mistakes. Take care, Akatsuki-san." As she finished saying that, she waved her hands for a goodbye. Akatsuki waves his hand as well, with a huge grin, as he told her, "Take care, Ahim."

After that, suddenly Ahim noticed something sparkling in pink, and she thinks, my Gokaiger Ranger Key is flashing, but why?

"Ahim!" calls Don from afar, with other crews coming by. And then, Joe asks. "Who is that guy you were waving at just now?"

"He's someone who I met in the bridge." told Ahim. Luka, hearing that, and seeing the sparkle in Gokai Pink Ranger Key, suddenly reminded of something.

"Whoa, Ahim, you nailed it! You nailed the first Treasure Navigating clues this morning!" shouts Luka, to Ahim's surprise.

Ahim replies, "What? I don't think I heard of the clues this morning."

"That's because you're waking up earlier than any of us. I'm surprised that you have discovered the elusive key so soon." told Captain Marvelous.

Meanwhile, Gai noticed something. "Wait a minute. It's not just elusive key. It's… Ahim's Ranger Key this whole time! Could this mean that we're granted the access to the Treasure already?"

"No, but it seems like we need to get the approval again for it to function, just like with Grand Power of the past Super Sentai." told Don.

"At any rate, let's do the best to unlock the remaining keys!" told Marvy, with the crew's agreement.

So their quest to find the fifth Greatest Treasure in the Universe continues…

TO BE CONTINUED…

Writer's Notes:
Akatsuki is fond of calling Akari-chan as Pigtails.

From what I see in Planet Famille, which used to be Ahim's home, I only see the footage of the night time, so I'm not pretty sure what does it look like in the day. But I can assume that it's blue just like Earth, or even Planet Aqua, too.

Last edited:
Back