• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon (YouTube noob)

Ashietigerable

Ashietigerable
Years
  • Hello Pokefans! From today I am going to be posting a Pokemon play through (probably FireRed or maybe Gold I haven't decided yet sorry) I would be totally humbled if you could take a look at my channel, I already have content on there but they are other games and kind of tests to see how much ridiculous editing I could do haha. I should get the first video up by tonight so please have a watch and let me know whats I'm doing right/wrong or what I could do differently I would appreciate it so much. Thank you very much guys and have a great day :) x https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg5-zDFbw89hZyTmJRhqelg

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Please don't advertise your channel here. I won't close the thread since you seem intent on actually posting an LP here, but just for future reference, if you're going to post a Let's Play you should try to post at least one video with it rather than say that you're going to post one. So I'm gonna hold you to that- The thread will stay open as long as you have the post up by tonight.

Ashietigerable

Ashietigerable
    Years
  • Please don't advertise your channel here. I won't close the thread since you seem intent on actually posting an LP here, but just for future reference, if you're going to post a Let's Play you should try to post at least one video with it rather than say that you're going to post one. So I'm gonna hold you to that- The thread will stay open as long as you have the post up by tonight.

Well I'm sorry about this, I didn't realize I wasn't allowed to do that. No harm intended :( here's the link to the video if anyone is still interested. I apologize but it is with a new microphone and so its picked up some background noise but as I am aware of that I would love some feedback on whether it is entertaining or not :)

Thank you and sorry again x

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashietigerable

Ashietigerable
    Years
  • Ok so I had to take down my video because it was apparently very obvious that it was an emulator and I was unaware that I would still get in trouble even if I owned the game :( I am not sure how to delete this thread but if anyone reads this please let me know how or if you are a mod you can remove it. I guess I can't use any of the 2 hour footage I recorded, I will try to get my hands on some recording tech for my DS :( I'm so sorry

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    You're not gonna get in trouble for using an emulator, don't worry. If anyone says you are going to then don't listen to them.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Ok so I had to take down my video because it was apparently very obvious that it was an emulator and I was unaware that I would still get in trouble even if I owned the game :( I am not sure how to delete this thread but if anyone reads this please let me know how or if you are a mod you can remove it. I guess I can't use any of the 2 hour footage I recorded, I will try to get my hands on some recording tech for my DS :( I'm so sorry
    Yeah, strider's right, you're fine. We honestly don't care how you record your videos, nor does it matter that you use emulators. I don't know who told you that you couldn't have it up because it was emulated, but you can. You're not going to get in trouble for anything.

Drogan

Master of the Cannons
    Years
  • Aww I'm too late. I would just say to upload the video again, if you still have the file. It doesn't matter that you have an emulator. I have made YouTube videos for about 4 years without a capture card. I emulated the games I knew I had. Besides, almost everyone playing a rom hack for a Let's Play, plays on an emulator.

Ashietigerable

Ashietigerable
    Years
  • Wow thanks everyone, I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner for some reason I didn't get any email notifications. I really appreciate you guys telling me this however I did delete my previous footage out of frustration HOWEVER I will happily start a new series and I would absolutely LOVE it if you guys could give me feedback on it when I post it. Thank you again for making the effort to post on here for me x

Back