• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sprite Beginner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
Years
  • I'm a novice at sprites and I want to see if there are good for a beginner.

sanmermazm9.png

darktyphlosbressxx4.png

dfsdoc9.png

poisonousbayleefcc8.png

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    hmm, well, i like the first one, its really odd! looks like some cool alien thing! really awesome! you're definatly WAY better than some begginers i've seen!
    The third one, is odd once again, but i dont like it as much, Tip No 1: Dont use defualt paint colours! they cause severe bleeding of the eyes! lol, seriously, DONT use them! make you own dampened ones, or get them from pokemon ones used in the games!
    as for the second and fourth one.. im not really sure what you were going for... so i cant really c&c on them :s
    well done though! definatly worth keeping up!

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
    Years
  • Thanks man. The second and fourth ones I was trying to make a dark version of the Pokemon. Basically I inverted the colors in the picture (Ctrl+I). I cut the flames off of Typhlosion and the leef off of Bayleef's head.

Again, thanks for the support.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    Thanks man. The second and fourth ones I was trying to make a dark version of the Pokemon. Basically I inverted the colors in the picture (Ctrl+I). I cut the flames off of Typhlosion and the leef off of Bayleef's head.

Again, thanks for the support.

random, but really cool and original too!
    i hope to see lots more for you! >;3

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2007
    Good work

Like what the others said the first one is very creative!!! I like the Pikachu thing thats cool.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back