• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Animations (3rd,4th gen)

Years
  • Hi! I made this script which in my opinion is one of the best I've made.
    This will allow you to make the Pokemon play a mini-animation when it's sent out the Pokeball, like in Pokemon Emerald and 4th generation.

Download Script

What do you need to make this script work?
    • All 493 second Pokemon sprite poses (attached files).
    • Download some animations and import them to the Animation Editor (attached files).
    • Copy the given script (.rb) and pasting it above 'Main' (attached files).

The attached file contains a folder called 'Battlers', with the first 493 Pokemon (shiny and back) and a subfolder 'Animations' with the second sprite for animations. You can skip copying the main battlers if you've change some, but there are several sprites which are from 5th generation and Animations are form HG/SS, so it'd look a little strange for some.
    It also contains some .anm files, which you have to import them from the Battle Animation Editor.

Create a new animation
    Spoiler:

To do list:
    Spoiler:

Now, you when a Pokemon is sent out, it'll do a little move, and also when it appears in a wild battle. Please, give credits and enjoy!

Thank you! :D

Last edited:
    Years
  • Updated the download file. Now both male and female Pokémon have animations.
    Battlers and animations are HG/SS sprites, so all original sprites should be replaced.

Now it works well!! :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2021
    Hi i Don't Know If You Still Supporting The Scripts But I Got a Error Read: "Line 274 Error:NameError Occured Undefiend Method 'SetPokemonBitmapSpecies' for class 'PokemonBattlerSprite' Thanks You

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    If anyone figures out how to make this work, please message me. I'd appreciate it

Back