• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eevee Evo. Team, Help PL0X.

ixRawrCakez

i leik eeveeloosionz
Years
  • With the fact that one of my classmates wants to battle me, either I'm
    going with a FEAR Rattata team (MWAHAHA?) or this, but with the lack of Focus Sashes (and the fact that somebody informed him of the strategy), I want to go with an Eeveelution team. The hard part was finding out which 'lution should I drop. I'm not much of a team-planner, being the kind of person who stocks up on serious TMs for STAB bonuses and ignoring the tutors until DPPt came out. Hopefully he and I will decide to do a double battle. PS; I have EV training planned out.

Jolteon: (Timid)
    Spoiler:

Umbreon: (Sassy)
    Spoiler:

Vaporeon: (Bold)
    Spoiler:

Espeon: (Timid)
    Spoiler:

Leafeon: (Adament)
    Spoiler:

Flareon: (Mild)
    Spoiler:

Like I said, I'm inexperienced in the PokeArts of planning teams and battle strategies, and especially with Flareon, I need help. D:

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
  • I need EV spread.
    What about held items?

BTW it's a nice concept but Eeveelutions are metagame weak.. You can use Espeon, Vap and Jolt, but the others are no-no. Leafon PERHAPS.
    Umbreon is easily countered. Scizor used Brick Break, it's super effective, Umbreon fainted.

IMO eeveelutions team sucks... sorry.

ixRawrCakez

i leik eeveeloosionz
    Years
  • I need EV spread.
    What about held items?

BTW it's a nice concept but Eeveelutions are metagame weak.. You can use Espeon, Vap and Jolt, but the others are no-no. Leafon PERHAPS.
    Umbreon is easily countered. Scizor used Brick Break, it's super effective, Umbreon fainted.

IMO eeveelutions team sucks... sorry.

Thanks :D I needed good advice, and considering the fact that the guy I'm going to face has no experience on Wi-Fi battling whatsoever, I'm gonna try using my Emerald team, OOOOR stocking up on various FocusSashs and trying a FEAR team, besides, he's been going on all week saying that I can't beat him with "Level 1 rats".

To sum it all up, thanks for the advice, 'cos I'm going to need it.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Why would you put your pokemon in spoiler tags when we're just gonna have to open them up to rate your team in the first place? D:

As the above poster said, Eeveelution teams have been tried and cannot keep pace with the OU metagame.

Back