• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help with fanfic-Sinnoh Saga

Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2008
Well, I had started with the fanfic series 'Sinnoh Saga' and tried to utilise my first attemt and make it worth reading. It's got some twists- but, the problem is, that, no inputs have been made and it seems I am floundering in the storyline-up to now. Please give advice here and reviews in the actual fanfic thread. Suggestions?

I'll put in a gist of the storyline as soon as I get back.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
Years
Blue Angel and myself don't count? We both posted in you fic. I will tell you this: Your formatting is all messed up. And what happened to chapter 2?

Go read the Grammar stickies and some good Fan Fictionals. When you read somebodies' fictional. Pay attenation to how they format the paragraphs. If you're lucky, you may pick up a thing or two on how to describe and make scene transitions.

Last edited:
Back