• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Gen. I Minisprite Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    Generation I Minisprite Editor​

Hello, everybody! Today, I come to you with a brand new tool, the Generation I Minisprite Editor. Essentially, it is an overworld editor for the first generation Pokémon games.

As of right now, the tool only supports Pokémon Red and Blue, but I hope to have Yellow soon enough!

Features
    - Supports Red and Blue Versions!
    - Edit all the overworld sprites.
    - Import/Export of images.
    - Very easy to use!

Images
    Spoiler:

Download
    Version 0.9: Here
    * Please note that .NET Framework 4.5 is required for this tool to work.

If you were wondering, this tool was written in C#!

Last edited:

bcrobert

Lazy Antagonist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2022
    Nice! I'm not one for graphics editing myself but Gen 1 and 2 rarely get new tools, so this definitely deserves recognition. Especially since overworlds are one thing that I would never want to hex edit. :P

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    Nice! I'm not one for graphics editing myself but Gen 1 and 2 rarely get new tools, so this definitely deserves recognition. Especially since overworlds are one thing that I would never want to hex edit. :P

Ah. Thank you very much!
    It's nice to see someone appreciates it. And yeah, hex editing would be quite confusing.

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2014
    nice tool! ^^
    The only problem is the absence of ash on the bike, can you fix it? thanks

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
    Years
  • Sorry, uac.dario, but please don't bump threads in the Toolbox that haven't been posted in for over two months.

itari, if you would like this thread to be reopened then just message either myself, giradialkia or karatekid552.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back