• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen "Wait, I was supposed to help!"

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
  • "Wait, I was supposed to help him catch Pokemon!"
    *Runs to computer*
    Has anyone ever understood why May does this, instead of saving Birch from that pesky Zigzagoon?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I always assumed it was because she's shy and was trying to find an excuse to stop talking to you, but did a bad job of it. And in the vice versa scenario, I assumed Brendan just thought I was a dumb ho and didn't deserve his time, so he says it and goes to his computer because he's rude.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I agree with Unidentified. If I remember correctly, you were able to store items in your house PC, so perhaps she was trying to get some Poké Balls from there? Either that, or I don't know... maybe she just wasn't ready to catch Pokémon yet (as she was still a beginner at that time), and was looking up some tutorials online? Haha.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • Maybe cause the Dircetor and nintendo wanted to show May a little Bad. Making her a rival so it need to be some badness in her. Maybe that's the reason.

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Maybe cause the Dircetor and nintendo wanted to show May a little Bad. Making her a rival so it need to be some badness in her. Maybe that's the reason.

But, she's not your rival.
    Technically there is no Rival in RSE.

I just presumed she was getting ready, in RS, they're already at the busy reading notes, so, maybe they go back to that?

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • But, she's not your rival.
    Technically there is no Rival in RSE.

I just presumed she was getting ready, in RS, they're already at the busy reading notes, so, maybe they go back to that?

Huh ? in a way she is the rival. Cause in Emerald\Saphire\Ruby we got to fight to May to keep the story up. What if we don't fight her in League Like LF\FR ? She is the rival.

Back